UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recall Mining Macro

Khoga

Wanderer
Re: Recall Mining Macro

I created a txt file, pasted it into it, moved it to my razor macro folder and renamed it. It still wont show up on razor

DonMuerte

Squire

by default most windows 2000 and later operating systems will hide the file extension, in this case .txt. You'll need to change your file or folder options to not hide the file extension in order to change .txt to .macro .... or, you can open the text file and use "save as" and make sure you name it "something.macro" and choose the save as type to be All Files to make sure the text editor doesn't automatically throw a .txt on the end of the filename.

DonMuerte

Squire

TheMonk;534665 said:
Is there a way to convert this into a lumberjacking mac?
just change the pickaxe into a hatchet, mark spots to the South (I think) of a log producing tree, and run it the same way. the biggest problem is that you have to equip the hatchet after you break it and restock it, so good luck with adding that. :)

Khoga

Wanderer

For anyone using this macro - you can easily add prospector tools do your restock agent and add in its use before each mining loop so that you bump up the spot before mining it out.

Right before the For loop just just record yourself clicking the prospector tool, targetting the ground directly NE of you and stop the recording. Make sure you convert to target by location and also double click by type. Put in a small delay to avoid problems. I initially tried putting it before every click of the shovel, but it just got too congested.