UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recall Mining Macro

hellwina

Sorceror
Recall Mining Macro

The following macro will recall to all runes in a book and mine each location, recall to your house, offload the ore and restock on pickaxes/shovels. When you have mined all 16 spots in the book it will stop (you can loop it if you want too).

You can create one of these macro's for each runebook you have of mining spots and paste them all into one macro and run it. I have marked in the macro where you need to change things. When running this macro make sure that you have no marked or unmarked runes loose in your backpack. You can reset the 2nd For Loop (1 to 10) depending on how much ore your character can carry.

You will need a secure container locked down at the front of your house (somewhere you can recall in front of) for your ore to be dropped, and a container to restock from. The macro is currently set for pickaxes but you can re-target to use shovels if you prefer.

Fill a runebook full of mining spots in caves.

Set your Restock 1 agent for 2 pickaxes or 2 shovels

Set your Organizer 1 agent for ore/gems and set the container locked down at your house as the hot bag.

Make a runebook that contains your recall spot to your house in front of the secure containers in a seperate runebook and make sure it is in the 2nd spot inside your book. This is important because the mining books runes get rotated as you mine.

I'm sure this macro could be improved on but it works fine for what I need.

Code:
// Mine 1 Book
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|16
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|world will save
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:35
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
// re-target mining runebook
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1134963930|8901
// -----------------------------
Assistant.Macros.WaitForGumpAction|1431013363|False|4
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|5|0|0
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02
//edit this depending on weight to carry
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|10
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|worn out your
// re-target shovel if preferred
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3718|True
// ------------------------------
Assistan.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
//------------------------------
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|world will save
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:35
// re-target to a shovel if preferred
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|4
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|1|-1
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|worn out your
// re-target shovel if preferred
Assistan.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction
// re-target mining runebook
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1134963930|8901
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|3|0|0
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|0|0|0
Assistant.Macros.LiftTypeAction|7956|1
// set this to mining runebook
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x43A62CDA|(-1, -1, 0)|0
// set to home book
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1085934701|8901
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|11|0|0
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01.5000000
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Restock Agent-1
// re-target restock container
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1089796803|4120|322|3|3651
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01.5000000
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction
PS: Don't use it to mine AFK, you can get jailed.

hellwina

Sorceror
Re: Recall Mining Macro

Added another check for worn out tool due to the macro sometimes stopping because the check was in the wrong place.

[Drakull]

Knight

hellwina;527191 said:
Added another check for worn out tool due to the macro sometimes stopping because the check was in the wrong place.
Why should that be a problem? You are not allowed to unattendedly mine anyways, so if it stops, you fix the problem and you solve it, since you will be paying attention.

MegaManX24

Wanderer

does it put the ore in a backpack or a pack animal? can it be placed in a beetle? how does it work? :]

hellwina

Sorceror

Drakull-demise;528903 said:
Why should that be a problem? You are not allowed to unattendedly mine anyways, so if it stops, you fix the problem and you solve it, since you will be paying attention.

I didn't add it so anyone could afk mine, it was a pain in the arse having to keep restarting the macro and re-mining areas that had already been mined from the runebook. If you knew how the macro worked you would understand this.

hellwina

Sorceror

MegaManX24;529120 said:
does it put the ore in a backpack or a pack animal? can it be placed in a beetle? how does it work? :]

It works by mining ore into your backpack then recalling back to your house where a secure container is locked down and drops the ore into there, then restocks from a container locked down at the same location.

Achri

Wanderer

Do you cast recall or use the charges of the runebook and have a loop for restocking the scrolls? I was trying to figure which would be the easier move, albeit just GM'ng magery would give you some defense in the mines.

TheMonk

Wanderer

Will this recall to the house after every mining spot? Seems like mining 16 spots would fill your backpack up very quick.

hellwina

Sorceror

TheMonk;529785 said:
Will this recall to the house after every mining spot? Seems like mining 16 spots would fill your backpack up very quick.

Yes it mine's a spot 10 times (you can set the for loop to whatever you want) then recalls to your house, drops off the ore then moves on to the next spot.

TheMonk

Wanderer

ok I have recalls and bags working. But how does the target system to the mine spot work? Every time I recall I dig sand instead of mountain.

hellwina

Sorceror

TheMonk;530299 said:
ok I have recalls and bags working. But how does the target system to the mine spot work? Every time I recall I dig sand instead of mountain.

You can only target by location using razor, that's why I put fill a runebook full of mining spots in caves. It won't work on mountains very well because you can only mine in one direction.

DonMuerte

Squire

hellwina;521491 said:
Make a runebook that contains your recall spot to your house in front of the secure containers in a seperate runebook and make sure it is in the 2nd spot inside your book. This is important because the mining books runes get rotated as you mine.
this part confuses me. you want the recall home book in front of your home? how do I get back home if I left the recall spot there? I got this thing partially running, but he gets to the first spot, mines a bit and then he's stuck there. I also tried it with having two runebooks in my pack and no luck.

hellwina

Sorceror

Sorry about the late reply .. that part means that you need to have a runebook seperate to all of the others (call it home if you want) and the spot you mark in front of your containers needs to be #2 in the runebook. You can just mark 2 runes to that spot and stick them in the book to make it work.

Edit: nvm I just saw your other post ... hehe

DonMuerte

Squire

hellwina;530692 said:
Sorry about the late reply .. that part means that you need to have a runebook seperate to all of the others (call it home if you want) and the spot you mark in front of your containers needs to be #2 in the runebook. You can just mark 2 runes to that spot and stick them in the book to make it work.

Edit: nvm I just saw your other post ... hehe
yeah... I ran it for the past 5 hours starting at 30 mining on an elf of mine and gm'ed. :) at some point my recall home spot was blocked, but my house is right next to a pretty decent cave so I ran back and there was absolutely nothing nearby. I said, "am I being watched?" to see if any staff would poof out at me, but nothing. I guess it was a ghost.

...now I finally can get my butt to bed.

Khoga

Wanderer

I dont mean to sounds stupid, but how do i actually go about using this in razor? Where do i copy/paste this code?

DonMuerte

Squire

Khoga;534112 said:
I dont mean to sounds stupid, but how do i actually go about using this in razor? Where do i copy/paste this code?
you have to make a text file in your razor macros directory and copy paste this into it. it has to be named something like "recall mining.macro" without a .txt at the end for razor to recognize it.