UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RcB + TOF????

Re: RcB + TOF????

unrequited love said:
Ah yea... your point is? I just chose Jon Kitna because he is a quality individual, not because he was AFC mvp candidate. I still <3 Carson. I have his jersey. But Jon Kitna is a better individual to set as a role model. 3-13 to 8-8. He deserved mvp that year.

The point about rp is if you were ever in town you would realize ToF has been doing alot lately. You probably missed the competition for Aliona between Heracles and Nathaniel. Or you probably have no idea what is coming up next in that saga. You probably have no idea about Angus McCloud's disease and the search for a cure. You also probably have never been in a ToF tournament. When you actually participate in these events then tell me ToF is bad at role playing.

I'm not involved in ToF RP because it's not to my liking, which is why I do not know about any of those things.

And I'm just a huge Carson Palmer fan :) Nothing against Jon Kitna

Merberol

Wanderer

btw .. i was pondering making an irl IM contaklist containing all rp guilds ..

this is to be able to summon strong defense when ever there comes greifers . also i would like to sugest an permanent non griefer alliance between all guild .. this being an irl alliance .. lets diskuss it.

Merberol said:
you taking it personally m8 ??

well .. if there is to be a mergin the RcB shuld be the ones in sharge .. and a ranking system put inplase that also reflekts upon how well one stays in charakter ..

rp shuld come first and all else second .. the only exeption peing non rp pk´s that trubble our lands... these shuld be put down on sight ..
Merberol: :english:

Everyone else: I think merging them could bring them both to a end if something goes wrong. Also we should find some way to rp this merger if it does happen.

Valen

PraWN

Wanderer

Vash said:
Merberol: :english:

Everyone else: I think merging them could bring them both to a end if something goes wrong. Also we should find some way to rp this merger if it does happen.

Valen
Don't be a jerk... Not everyone is from America or a country that has English as their national language, so have some consideration... If you have a problem with that, then take it up with him privately... And if you do have a problem with that, then you are indeed a jerk...

ResNulis

Sorceror

The RP would be the two guilds decided to stop fighting each other and start fighting others together for the good of Tenebrae. Anyway be nice the guy is most likely not from the United States. Someone set up a public poll about "yay" or "nay" for the merger because I am too lazy.

Merberol

Wanderer

hmm is my spelling that bad you cant read it vash ??

and no im not from an english speaking contry .. however i learned english sinse i was ten yrs old .... but lack of serious practise and an inert handicap ( Dyslexia ) makes spelling an challange in any language ... so can we drop it now and go on to more important matters .... ??

selo

Wanderer

Merberol please ignore the ignorant American. The rest of us respect you and love what you have to say.

Elendili!

Knight

A black man (fast & big) said:
Merberol please ignore the ignorant American. The rest of us respect you and love what you have to say.

so why did you just throw in american, couldnt you just have said, "hes ignorant" theres really not point to stating what country he is from

PraWN

Wanderer

ResNulis said:
The RP would be the two guilds decided to stop fighting each other and start fighting others together for the good of Tenebrae. Anyway be nice the guy is most likely not from the United States. Someone set up a public poll about "yay" or "nay" for the merger because I am too lazy.
RcB and ToF ended the war between them a few days ago
Elendili! said:
so why did you just throw in american, couldnt you just have said, "hes ignorant" theres really not point to stating what country he is from
Does it really matter? I'm sure ABM didn't mean anything by it and that he was directing it purely at Vash...
kio123 said:
spelling? theres diffrance between talking worngly and typing wrongly. if you werent from an english speaking country then you woudnt call it "spelling" bcs that word means something else in all other countries. and if you knew english well enough to make the diffrance you wouldnt type that way.
if you were handicapped you wuldnt put a space at the end of a sentance before putting "??"...
What the fuck are you talking about? Not speaking a language probably means you can't spell in that language either, plus the fact that he has dyslexia doesn't really help... Merberol is a very good friend of mine and I've not had a single problem understanding what it is he's trying to say, so I'm sure you can understand him too... If you have a problem with him, you have a problem with me... So stop being morons and appreciate the fact that he is trying! I'd like to see you try and speak or spell in his language...

Back on topic... I hate this idea of a merge...

ResNulis

Sorceror

PraWN said:
RcB and ToF ended the war between them a few days ago

Prawn... I am in RcB and I know they ended the war a couple days ago... I was there. Anyway I saying that because that happened we could easily roleplay into saying the fact that we have stopped warring is because we decided it was better to stop fighting and start fighting alongside each other.

PraWN

Wanderer

That's what did happen... I was also there and it was decided that the assassination was too fishy, someone must've framed ToF in an attempt to get us to go to war... Which we did ;p

Merberol

Wanderer

accually Prawn .. it would be quite enterntaining to see how they would talk and spell my language *smiles*

raithianellis

Sorceror

unrequited love said:
I love how griefers like Bobby Prescott are saying its a bad thing. The only time your in tenebrae is when your paraganking rpers. I wonder if they just don't like the idea of more rp activity.

Let me guess your character was Jon Kitna? Weren't you removed from ToF? And by the way Bobby and I griefed Tennebrae maybe like, twice? And for the last quite a while we've been trying to enter the RP community, joining w/the pirate and starting our own little guild, AbC. And I'm sorry but the fact that when we have guild fights with ToF, unless Nathan or Celeres is there, RP doesn't exist on ToF's side. Especially with Edmund Dantes, who dispells gates after fights and initiates ganks. Excuse us for not appreciating "where dost thou think art thee goingeth", "vas ort flam" as roleplaying. Get your facts strait billy, although I do appreciate Nathan and a few others in ToF, they don't roleplay up to par with what I've seen of RcB or the pirates.

Raithianellis said:
Let me guess your character was Jon Kitna? Weren't you removed from ToF? And by the way Bobby and I griefed Tennebrae maybe like, twice? And for the last quite a while we've been trying to enter the RP community, joining w/the pirate and starting our own little guild, AbC. And I'm sorry but the fact that when we have guild fights with ToF, unless Nathan or Celeres is there, RP doesn't exist on ToF's side. Especially with Edmund Dantes, who dispells gates after fights and initiates ganks. Excuse us for not appreciating "where dost thou think art thee goingeth", "vas ort flam" as roleplaying. Get your facts strait billy, although I do appreciate Nathan and a few others in ToF, they don't roleplay up to par with what I've seen of RcB or the pirates.

Jon Kitna "died" to form another rp guild. Never was I kicked out or demoted in ToF. I had higher ranked characters other then him in ToF. I am not Edmond and he was demoted for his actions.