UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RcB + TOF????

Re: RcB + TOF????

Good for role play in general. More Rpers in concentrated area = more activity amoungst rpers and promotion of the rp community

Merberol

Wanderer

more ppl of the same guild online .. better town protektion .. bigger guild = stronger guild + more chanse of intern politic roleplayingll

Watabou

Knight

I don't see much of a problem with it, as long as RcB doesn't become crazy fire-zealots :p.

PraWN

Wanderer

Again... I told you what I think of this on MSN Misti... I'll leave it at that...

ResNulis

Sorceror

Elendili! said:
less people to interact with

No one interacts/sees the elves anyway. I think it is a good idea. Just like Unrequited said it is more people to interact with in a concentrated area... a larger guild means a greater chance of at least a couple more people being on of your guild.

Merberol

Wanderer

you taking it personally m8 ??

well .. if there is to be a mergin the RcB shuld be the ones in sharge .. and a ranking system put inplase that also reflekts upon how well one stays in charakter ..

rp shuld come first and all else second .. the only exeption peing non rp pk´s that trubble our lands... these shuld be put down on sight ..

ResNulis

Sorceror

I didn't turn it on you... I just said that the elves don't really interact very much with the rest of the community. Just saying that we would like you guys to be involved but unfortunately we don't see you guys enough.

PraWN

Wanderer

Griefer PKs are a huge problem, the biggest problem on this shard and in Tenebrae... We showed tonight that if we all get more active and just stick together that we can fight off these griefers... At one point I have to say we were completely owning them, but for some reason everyone logged out and we eventually got owned because there was only two of us :(

So come on people! We need to show these griefers a lesson! Rarr! ;p

Merberol

Wanderer

well a fully ecual merge would ( in my sadly horrifiktly ignorant veiv ) hurt RcB morethen it would benefit the rp komunity .. some simple rules to follow for ToF members who dont know this .. Do Not read aproaching names .. if you do make shure you dont make it obvius ,, yester day i as adressed by name by a ToF member .. one i am shure i had never met before ,,

if you wish to know when some one loggs on .. dont ouse the word Offline or Online while in charakter ( this one is to a viking i met yester day )

i myself is not perfekt and i expekt that ppl tell me when i poop it .. so pls .. pretty pls .. do not take this is a flame but construktive critisism ..

my vote on the merge stands now.

mmaybe .. first we woud need an ingame meeting with an party for ooc talk .. then we need to make shure that he will enforce roleplaying and aktivily work for improving the roleplay with in the guild ,

my in game vote ..
" No leadership shuld be based on Religious fanatism and i will never submit myself to following a fanatic ... if there is to be a merge it is in such a maner that The Templars bekome another house in the counsil ... "

Merberol said:
The Templars bekome another house in the counsil ... "

Lets be honest here. Any Rp group needs activity to stay alive. When Misti isnt on the only RcB you will find is Vestros. And Vestros spends almost all his time with ToF consider his irl Girlfriend is marrying Nathaniel. And to say ToF should become a house in RcB is ignorant. ToF is 70 some members strong which is twice the council. So would they get 2/3 of the council?

If you guys havent role played with tof lately don't judge them. We are cleaning up. There is a reason we dont have 90-100 members.

I love how griefers like Bobby Prescott are saying its a bad thing. The only time your in tenebrae is when your paraganking rpers. I wonder if they just don't like the idea of more rp activity.

ResNulis

Sorceror

No one said that ToF should become a house in RcB. If anything it should be an equal merger. Plus, numbers on the stone doesn't really matter. In my opinion if they merge it should be to form a new guild not as a house of one or the other. That way the only people on the stone are actual active members and not members who used to play 3 months ago but haven't been seen since. I mean RcB has like 40 members with 6 that actually play and ToF has 65 or so with about 7 or so on... and that is basically tops on for either guild. Oh and yea griefers are bad.

unrequited love said:
I love how griefers like Bobby Prescott are saying its a bad thing. The only time your in tenebrae is when your paraganking rpers. I wonder if they just don't like the idea of more rp activity.

Greifer? You don't even know my RP character :)

ToF is horrendous at RP. Excuse my 'flame', but it's true. I don't want to see a quality guild like RcB 'tainted' by such. Quality over quanity my friend.

On a more civil note.. Carson Palmer > Jon Kitna

Bobby McPrescott said:
Carson Palmer > Jon Kitna

Ah yea... your point is? I just chose Jon Kitna because he is a quality individual, not because he was AFC mvp candidate. I still <3 Carson. I have his jersey. But Jon Kitna is a better individual to set as a role model. 3-13 to 8-8. He deserved mvp that year.

The point about rp is if you were ever in town you would realize ToF has been doing alot lately. You probably missed the competition for Aliona between Heracles and Nathaniel. Or you probably have no idea what is coming up next in that saga. You probably have no idea about Angus McCloud's disease and the search for a cure. You also probably have never been in a ToF tournament. When you actually participate in these events then tell me ToF is bad at role playing.