UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RcB + TOF????

Xanartik

Wanderer
Re: RcB + TOF????

Tof and RCB still exist? The only people I've ever seen even REMOTELY roleplay is the ORcs and the Savage. Never even seen those two guilds knocking around. And the Savages just chug like crazy.

Xanartik said:
Tof and RCB still exist? The only people I've ever seen even REMOTELY roleplay is the ORcs and the Savage. Never even seen those two guilds knocking around. And the Savages just chug like crazy.

Try going to tenebrae there were like 6 ToF on earlier.

ResNulis

Sorceror

Misti... no one in RcB questions your judgement... I agree with whatever you choose to do. Nothing against ToF cause they have some great members.. wish you guys the best. Oh yeah and feel free to randomly leave ToF and join RcB at any time. :D

raithianellis

Sorceror

ResNulis said:
Misti... no one in RcB questions your judgement... I agree with whatever you choose to do. Nothing against ToF cause they have some great members.. wish you guys the best. Oh yeah and feel free to randomly leave ToF and join RcB at any time. :D
No, feel free to join AbC at any time, we need people :(. We had to ally with pirates to help us fight the pagan Templars.

ResNulis

Sorceror

Well you could always just hang around with RcB when you want. We don't have a religious affiliation so there is no need to quarrel with us. Plus I am sure we will eventually be at war with ToF at some point anyway. It is only a matter of time... happened once will most likely happen again.

kio123

Knight

ResNulis said:
Well you could always just hang around with RcB when you want. We don't have a religious affiliation so there is no need to quarrel with us. Plus I am sure we will eventually be at war with ToF at some point anyway. It is only a matter of time... happened once will most likely happen again.

ya youre comunist :D

Honestly,
I couldnt care less what misti nor Prawn think about me and to address the merger being off i couldnt be more happy because i wouldnt want to fight along side any RcB nor join their ranks. Because i wouldnt get along with most of them.

kio123

Knight

PraWN said:
What the fuck are you talking about? Not speaking a language probably means you can't spell in that language either, plus the fact that he has dyslexia doesn't really help... Merberol is a very good friend of mine and I've not had a single problem understanding what it is he's trying to say, so I'm sure you can understand him too... If you have a problem with him, you have a problem with me... So stop being morons and appreciate the fact that he is trying! I'd like to see you try and speak or spell in his language...

Back on topic... I hate this idea of a merge...

you are right im stupid. i talked without knowing what dylexia is.

i apologise you merberol

and yes even if we merged we couldnt get along. we would seprate again.
and let me tell you ppl dont like tof roleplay just bcs combat is not that much restricted. it is same way with vikings and look how many fans they have.

PraWN

Wanderer

kio123 said:
you are right im stupid. i talked without knowing what dylexia is.

i apologise you merberol

and yes even if we merged we couldnt get along. we would seprate again.
and let me tell you ppl dont like tof roleplay just bcs combat is not that much restricted. it is same way with vikings and look how many fans they have.
I'm glad you've apologised :D

The merge was between RcB and ToF, so what do the Vikings have to do with anything? ;p

I've only talked to one Viking and that was Epsan, he didn't seem too bad to be honest... However, I saw them yesterday raiding the ToF who were raiding BoD and well done to those Vikings! Yar! :D

But, yeah... Whatever ;p