UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor

psz

Administrator
Re: Razor

Mostly art, and support for the Gargoyle player race (neither of which make a difference on Demise).

Also, I think there's a tiny bit of network optimization.

gans

Wanderer

Error applying patch
Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http://www.uo.com/ for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

psz

Administrator

Try the one from ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/setup-1.46.0.3.exe

Orion Lighter

Sorceror

is there a way of manually downloading the update, and applying it yourself?

I'm getting stuck at "(Fetching Changelog...)"

So it seems that my updater isn't even initiating the download...

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Orion Lighter;624320 said:
is there a way of manually downloading the update, and applying it yourself?

I'm getting stuck at "(Fetching Changelog...)"

So it seems that my updater isn't even initiating the download...

No you have to use the UO patch service. You may want to DL the client psz posted if you have issues patching.

gans;624329 said:
fuck windowsssssss vistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i hate microsoft
uaauhauhauhauh

It's not Windows, its the UO client. Some of the older clients jsut don't patch well. Also any modifications anyone has made to the client files can break patching.

webcorp

Sorceror

Some changes I saw :

Elves now show hats, divine, etc

and 2 problems I got several times :
1. I cant see poison in target. only a message
2. Client crash when I cast Arch Cure

gans

Wanderer

Caine;624333 said:
It's not Windows, its the UO client. Some of the older clients jsut don't patch well. Also any modifications anyone has made to the client files can break patching.

i dont moded my client and i dont kwon how mod it , but like i say i download it of uostratics

webcorp

Sorceror

Highest Bug after update :

I cant create Elves.
I tried 3 times. All char changed to humans.

Thanks

Orion Lighter

Sorceror

Caine;624333 said:
No you have to use the UO patch service. You may want to DL the client psz posted if you have issues patching.

I'm referring to Razor. Do I have to then patch my UO client again separately, then try to update Razor?

psz

Administrator

More importantly: It creates BALD humans!

With the Gargoyle addition, OSI seems to have changed the racial selection info.

psz;624409 said:
More importantly: It creates BALD humans!

With the Gargoyle addition, OSI seems to have changed the racial selection info.

and I have just created a human in DemiseTC... first client crashed, then I returned and I had... a BALD GREEN ELF???? lol :D:D:D

Oh, another thing that comes from RunUO forums...

now if you poison a creature/player their life bar won't become green. Poison works, though.
It was flagged as a "Razor bug" but I suspect this should be addressed by RunUO side.

Zenth321

Wanderer

Ok after this update Razor has decided to stop working for me. I keep getting "Razor has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

I have fully patched with OSI i have also uninstalled and reinstalled several times . I also tried shutting down firewalls to try it and still a no go. Not sure what to try now :(

Zenth321;624815 said:
Ok after this update Razor has decided to stop working for me. I keep getting "Razor has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

I have fully patched with OSI i have also uninstalled and reinstalled several times . I also tried shutting down firewalls to try it and still a no go. Not sure what to try now :(

Tried to reinstall Razor?

btw my UO client did an error in patching and now I can't update over 7.0.0.0... lol, the patcher always sucks as before :D

Zenth321

Wanderer

osd_daedalus;624854 said:
Tried to reinstall Razor?

btw my UO client did an error in patching and now I can't update over 7.0.0.0... lol, the patcher always sucks as before :D

Yes i tryed Razor as well. Playing on another comp untill i can figure out how to get it running on mine

I have Razor on 3 Comps at home and it seems to only be doing it to the one

All set now. found out that my .net framework needed to be updated aswell