UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor - PlayUO

zorroperu

Wanderer
Re: Razor - PlayUO

Yep, whatever. But I am still unable to login into the shard, and I am using all the right software (I guess).
Have anybody the same problem?

zorroperu said:
Yep, whatever. But I am still unable to login into the shard, and I am using all the right software (I guess).
Have anybody the same problem?
Use the 2D client. You should be able to login with that, no problem, as long as it's patched.

Elphen

Sorceror

zorroperu said:
Hi people. I'm having some trouble with this new client ban. I'm playing with the Ultima Online 3D client, Age of Shadows. It's been fully patched (UO:3D 5.0.2d Client (Patch 66) Stitching). I'm using the latest Razor to login, but when I get into the game, it says that I have an outdated client. Any clues about the problem? Thanks in advance.

you have to use the 2d version of the game you can't login with the 3d version

zorroperu

Wanderer

Ok. I've almost finished downloading the ML client, anyway. But I'll try with the 2D client for testing purposes.
Thanks.

Lament

Knight

Poeple quitting because KUOC is banned:an loller skater, Andre, AzizTCF, Diabo, Dipset, DontdroptheSOAD, elvondel, Gregorio-hybrid, iNjeCtR, Irina, Janus, Johannes-hybrid, Lafable, Lunarpancake, LUXFORD-hybrid, MaDgAn, Prophet-hybrid, Proprietor, Real Speed, Reflex-hybrid, Silver-hybrid, Slowsage, UOUpS, vance-hybrid, Zigo-U-

good riddance

Lynyrd

Knight

Lament said:
Poeple quitting because KUOC is banned:an loller skater, Andre, AzizTCF, Diabo, Dipset, DontdroptheSOAD, elvondel, Gregorio-hybrid, iNjeCtR, Irina, Janus, Johannes-hybrid, Lafable, Lunarpancake, LUXFORD-hybrid, MaDgAn, Prophet-hybrid, Proprietor, Real Speed, Reflex-hybrid, Silver-hybrid, Slowsage, UOUpS, vance-hybrid, Zigo-U-

good riddance
I guarantee you the majority of those people didn't really quit. And if they did, they're retarded; it will be legalized in a short time.

Afro Man

Wanderer

Lament said:

good riddance
sad tbh

furryolboy

Sorceror

Lament said:

good riddance
I know for a fact Zigo-U- wouldn't/diddn't quit over this...Where did you get this information? You just pick random names off the message boards or irc?

madcow

Wanderer

Help, I am running the latest Client ... 5.0.2d. Have the latest vesrion of Razor. I keep getting an error message that I need to have Client Version 4.0 or higher and I get disconnected. Any thoughts?

The Monarch

Knight

All I can say is this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to this shard. (well except for ryan out powering the osi servers and everything)

Braedinn

Wanderer

Ryan said:
For those of you who've been following the latest threads about PlayUO you should be aware of the following:

We have initiated a full blown ban on PlayUO server side.

We have initiated a full blown ban on OLDER versions of Razor. You must have the latest to play.

You should also ensure that your client is fully updated to the latest OSI client (This should not be required).

Please download the latest version of Razor at:

http://www.runuo.com/razor/Razor_Latest.exe

Thank you for your support. The Development Team is working on the next version of PlayUO that will be permitted on Hybrid.

Thanks,
Ryan
[e wet

Zagar230

Sorceror

Hrm. If krioss is banned. Then why is krioss still using it. If im wrong im wrong. But, it didint look like it to me :(. Rage sucked till krioss came into play.

kenzo

Wanderer

Lament said:

good riddance

i agree!! :D now at least we get some legitimate pvpers

Zagar230 said:
Hrm. If krioss is banned. Then why is krioss still using it. If im wrong im wrong. But, it didint look like it to me :(. Rage sucked till krioss came into play.

Because he's the one writing the new client? :foff:

Hypntick

Wanderer

Elphen said:
you have to use the 2d version of the game you can't login with the 3d version

not sure why some people cant log in using the 3d client it works just fine for me.