UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor - PlayUO

Re: Razor - PlayUO

eMpathy said:
gg YEAHHH!!!!! (dances) (licks ryans anus in happyness)

I was about to say something about kissin ass, but....

As for the less informed (i.e. me), was there some sort straw that broke this camel's back? Not terribly interested as I've never known how to use Krrios client, but hey, sounds like we'll hear some good dish over the next few days about what really happened.

Man, I'm baked.

Lynyrd

Knight

Harmsway said:
how long till new play uo? making all new hotkeys is going to take too long
Not sure how it will be set up, but you may be able to copy and paste your macro files.

zorroperu

Wanderer

Hi people. I'm having some trouble with this new client ban. I'm playing with the Ultima Online 3D client, Age of Shadows. It's been fully patched (UO:3D 5.0.2d Client (Patch 66) Stitching). I'm using the latest Razor to login, but when I get into the game, it says that I have an outdated client. Any clues about the problem? Thanks in advance.

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHAHAHAHAHAHA wooooOOOOooOoOoOOOOOooOOTt...t....t....

Nice day! White stone in UOG-Hybrid history!

Xaelian

Sorceror

If you're against the change, or for the change, it doesn't change the fact that this staff is pretty amazing at times.

Way to listen to the the majority, and I'll be waiting for the new play UO.