UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor - PlayUO

Drakilis

Wanderer
Re: Razor - PlayUO

I just tried logging in with the 3d client (I usually use 2d but was curious because of what people have been saying) and I can login, but when I get into the game, 10 seconds later I get a message saying my client is outdated, I don't think thats supposed to be right hehe. That'll hopefully be fixed soon.

kio123

Knight

ooh i was wondering why did everybody ran from me and how i suddenly started rocking
razor ftw

Elvoncel

Wanderer

Lament said:
Poeple quitting because KUOC is banned:an loller skater, Andre, AzizTCF, Diabo, Dipset, DontdroptheSOAD, elvondel, Gregorio-hybrid, iNjeCtR, Irina, Janus, Johannes-hybrid, Lafable, Lunarpancake, LUXFORD-hybrid, MaDgAn, Prophet-hybrid, Proprietor, Real Speed, Reflex-hybrid, Silver-hybrid, Slowsage, UOUpS, vance-hybrid, Zigo-U-

good riddance
suck a fat one, i'll see you in 10 weeks.

for those morons who instantly think all krrios users are hackers, grow up.
everything you can do in krrios (apart from plugins, which i have no idea how to use) you can do in razor with a bit of effort.

kio123

Knight

elvondel said:
everything you can do in krrios (apart from plugins, which i have no idea how to use) you can do in razor with a bit of effort.

uhh no

Jaltos

Sorceror

"Lament" said:
Poeple quitting because KUOC is banned:an loller skater, Andre, AzizTCF, Diabo, Dipset, DontdroptheSOAD, elvondel, Gregorio-hybrid, iNjeCtR, Irina, Janus, Johannes-hybrid, Lafable, Lunarpancake, LUXFORD-hybrid, MaDgAn, Prophet-hybrid, Proprietor, Real Speed, Reflex-hybrid, Silver-hybrid, Slowsage, UOUpS, vance-hybrid, Zigo-U-

good riddance
Irina quitted? :( I doubt it SOO much!

Osiris-

Wanderer

Razor uses the original client which has a much higher object delay, if you can't see how that alone puts kuoc at an advantage......
The problem isn't necissarily that kuoc is a "hack client" it's that there are two different options each with different good and bad points, so as long as there is/was a razor and a KUOC people will argue. Everyone should be on the same playing field, be it a KUOC only shard or a razor only shard, to mix the both isn't going to destroy a shard, but the members will never let it be forgotten and the bickering will never stop.
My opinion? They both (razor and kuoc) over complicated a simple fun game.
It's all about where you draw the line. I draw it at [drink pots commands, anything after that detracts from the gameplay and adds advantage to those willing to automate and player hate.
But razor over steps the line by a couple feet, KUOC over steps it by a fair bit more.
But that is just my opinion, doesn't make it right, no one is going to "win" any arguement about what's fair/best/for noobs.

Megumi

Wanderer

Osiris-Staff said:
Razor uses the original client which has a much higher object delay, if you can't see how that alone puts kuoc at an advantage......
The problem isn't necissarily that kuoc is a "hack client" it's that there are two different options each with different good and bad points, so as long as there is/was a razor and a KUOC people will argue. Everyone should be on the same playing field, be it a KUOC only shard or a razor only shard, to mix the both isn't going to destroy a shard, but the members will never let it be forgotten and the bickering will never stop.
My opinion? They both (razor and kuoc) over complicated a simple fun game.
It's all about where you draw the line. I draw it at [drink pots commands, anything after that detracts from the gameplay and adds advantage to those willing to automate and player hate.
But razor over steps the line by a couple feet, KUOC over steps it by a fair bit more.
But that is just my opinion, doesn't make it right, no one is going to "win" any arguement about what's fair/best/for noobs.

Razor allows you to tweak the object delay.

I agree to a certain extent that KUOC and Razor ahve over-complicated UO... However, in recent OSI patches they have implimented functions now found in Razor and KUOC in an attempt to keep up with the changing times of MMOs.

They'd need [blowpouch too :p

Lesabre

Sorceror

Razor can't completely bypass runuos object delay though. Turn it down to 0 and see what happens. Stuff stops working.