UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

racist slurs

c0d3r

Traveler
If it's VD vs Loop alone they lose a good portion of the time unless its 8 of them vs 4 of us. However when its VD vs Hz and then Loop is the wildcard they can influence the outcome of the fight.
heh that must be a joke, first of all there is no "VD" there is "VD + V' + random blues that clearly behave as part of your alliance", second ask Hz which guild is more like a "challenge": VD or Loop. tbh VD only beats Loop (or Hz) when you guys get your entire alliance to help, meaning Loop won't have as much members as you do 90% of the time.

They try spawns and get crushed. Then they decide to merge with a bigger guild/alliance. They probably join Hz because Zulu's such a trash talker. Hopefully I'm wrong and they get stronger and become a good competitive third guild on the field and at spawns.
AFAIK Loop won't ally with large guilds such as VD or Hz, we managed to spawn a few times successfully, we only get "crushed" when your entire alliance helps and even in that case there are times you fail. That Oaks MB recorded a week ago you'll see only 5 (4 after oaks spawned) Loop members, 10 Hz (+2 allied guys from ES guild or something) and idk 10 - 15 VDs?, Hz killed you guys like they were killing mobs and it just doesnt look worse for you because Loop decided to focus on them for a while, we managed to hit the Oaks and get 2 PS, unfortunatelly not enough damage for skull.

not to count several times VD lost brit gate fights against Loop, ofc we never recorded those fights but we should, posting on forums is easy but anyone who pvp knows thats not true; hell you guys even tried to get one of our members jailed/banned for "racist slurs" when in fact the thread author was the one who started shit talking stuff like that and staff could easily check his speech logs, that proves that you can't win in game and has a desperate need to bring pvp to forums.

again I'm not saying we always win but claiming VD is better than Loop when it comes to teamplay or field fights is not true and deep down most of your horde knows that. I also don't see how posting on forums and trying to diminish other guilds make you any better

bye

Slugworth

Squire
heh that must be a joke, first of all there is no "VD" there is "VD + V' + random blues that clearly behave as part of your alliance", second ask Hz which guild is more like a "challenge": VD or Loop. tbh VD only beats Loop (or Hz) when you guys get your entire alliance to help, meaning Loop won't have as much members as you do 90% of the time.

AFAIK Loop won't ally with large guilds such as VD or Hz, we managed to spawn a few times successfully, we only get "crushed" when your entire alliance helps and even in that case there are times you fail. That Oaks MB recorded a week ago you'll see only 5 (4 after oaks spawned) Loop members, 10 Hz (+2 allied guys from ES guild or something) and idk 10 - 15 VDs?, Hz killed you guys like they were killing mobs and it just doesnt look worse for you because Loop decided to focus on them for a while, we managed to hit the Oaks and get 2 PS, unfortunatelly not enough damage for skull.

not to count several times VD lost brit gate fights against Loop, ofc we never recorded those fights but we should, posting on forums is easy but anyone who pvp knows thats not true; hell you guys even tried to get one of our members jailed/banned for "racist slurs" when in fact the thread author was the one who started shit talking stuff like that and staff could easily check his speech logs, that proves that you can't win in game and has a desperate need to bring pvp to forums.

again I'm not saying we always win but claiming VD is better than Loop when it comes to teamplay or field fights is not true and deep down most of your horde knows that. I also don't see how posting on forums and trying to diminish other guilds make you any better

bye
Every time I have been on I haven't lost a fight with VD, when I ran 2015 I could take 4-5 members and kill 7 HZ. HZ is garbage lol, pipe down

zulu2401

Squire
More drama, are you kidding? This forum is already a fucking soap opera. I swear, it sounds like a lot of you have vaginas between your legs and shit for brains.

It's funny that the Fel PvP guilds think they are all so much different than each other when for the most part, thy act almost entirely the same. I have found that 90% of the members in every guild are good people just trying to have fun. Every guild has it's trash.

And when you start making assumptions and degrade people based on whatever, even a silly little guild tag...how are some of you who are sitting on high horses all that different than those you are looking down on?
I don't ride a horse I ride a unicorn. :)

Mister Pink

Squire
Never said we always win. I said most of the time. Granted I'm not on 24/7 so maybe you guys are better than what I have seen. When I have been on and we drag you away from guard zone out in the middle of nowhere with no chance for randoms or hz to jump in you guys die most of the time unless we are outnumbered.

Meet us in the middle of nowhere with equal numbers and no guard zone or chance for other guilds or random blues you say take our side and let's see the outcome.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
I don't really care about loop guild. They spend most of their time guard wacking reds. But I will give them thumbs up for generally being more effective than hz in a fair fight.

zulu2401

Squire
Never said we always win. I said most of the time. Granted I'm not on 24/7 so maybe you guys are better than what I have seen. When I have been on and we drag you away from guard zone out in the middle of nowhere with no chance for randoms or hz to jump in you guys die most of the time unless we are outnumbered.

Meet us in the middle of nowhere with equal numbers and no guard zone or chance for other guilds or random blues you say take our side and let's see the outcome.
They won't do it without MB. :(

Mister Pink

Squire
They won't do it without MB. :(

I was talking to Loop, but yeah the same challenge could apply for Hz. I wouldn't post anything or take a video. It would just be for fun. I really don't think Loop is a bad guild or anything. They still get kills and its not a complete wipe with no deaths everytime. If thats how it came out it wasnt my intention. Alot of it depends on if our A team is on or if the people who don't use cart or ts are on. I bet Hz could say the same. When their A team is on they see better results. To say they are trash and not good at all isn't true.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I any of you looked into other games, you would realize that there is a level of group co-ordination that I've never seen on demise, you can even see this on pre-aos shard were the majority of UO pvpers decide to play.

Yall suck, I suck, We all suck, it's ok.

Let me know if they ever decide to ban that cheat program everyone uses.

Rememeber when demise wasn't shitty? Me neither.....

:thumbsup:

Kurupted

Squire
your one of the biggest snakes i've ever seen.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/560260/

and you say i am the biggest snake? at least i keep up my end of the bargain..[/QUOTE]

i never lost a duel. its sad you hide behind hickman, i offered a duel he didnt say anything. he kills me afk which he admits, and i owe him 5kk ? he never even said yes lets duel or ok anytime. he literally sat quiet like a bitch. he reminds me of you.

Kurupted

Squire
your one of the biggest snakes i've ever seen.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/560260/

and you say i am the biggest snake? at least i keep up my end of the bargain..[/QUOTE]

a matter a fact, since you play by his rules, 1000kk 1v1 anytime.....according to hickman this is all i have to say for the challenge to be on going. you dont need to reply, in fact you cant. its on so when u die 1v1 you owe me 1000kk . stay in your place dic, we all know your a weak bitch, ill be seeing you soon to collect my 1 bill gold