UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

racist slurs

Dic Schwab

Traveler
[QUOTE="However what does that say about Hz that it takes two guilds to ally to match/ outnumber it on that type of basis.[/QUOTE]
That Hz has a great leader? that V' and VD fail to fully commit and unify there cause? proving once again that MB is one of the best strategists on the shard?

Kurupted

Squire
[QUOTE="However what does that say about Hz that it takes two guilds to ally to match/ outnumber it on that type of basis.
That Hz has a great leader? that V' and VD fail to fully commit and unify there cause? proving once again that MB is one of the best strategists on the shard?[/QUOTE]

your one of the biggest snakes i've ever seen.

Mister Pink

Squire
That Hz has a great leader? that V' and VD fail to fully commit and unify there cause? proving once again that MB is one of the best strategists on the shard?

More that Hz has two to three times the roster size of most guilds. They absorb established players from other guilds. I'm not saying Mb isn't a good leader, but give me a break. Hz isnt outnumbered 2 to 1 on a frequent basis.

Also Why is it that once someone joins Hz they get amnesia, drink the kool aid, and become Hzs biggest advocate on forums?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Good perfomance suckers, too bad you die faster than any hz. Prove: IDOC fights remember? No one of us died and you died nearly 100 times.
You had more and you were hiding at the house.

mantorras

Sorceror
Also Why is it that once someone joins Hz they get amnesia, drink the kool aid, and become Hzs biggest advocate on forums?

It's probably the same reason why some people feel the need to attack hz so much when they get kicked from the guild or their application is refused.
Most of your senior alliance members tried to join us at one time or another, you could ask them.

Mister Pink

Squire
Or just cowards who won't play unless they're going to win, like AkaPwn, zero value as a player unless he's hiding in the background dumping on you with a group.

Not saying Akapwn is in this group, but I agree with Reetus. Nothing worse than those players that will only log on when victory is assured. However when the odds are stacked they slink back to Luna/log off. Fuck those guys.

mantorras

Sorceror
Not saying Akapwn is in this group, but I agree with Reetus. Nothing worse than those players that will only log on when victory is assured. However when the odds are stacked they slink back to Luna/log off. Fuck those guys.

Opportunists like the ones you mentioned are in almost every guild, some people are just in it for the pixels. Akapwn is surely not one of those people.

I doubt any application has ever been refused, Kika was a tamer in Ds when he joined Hz afterall.

We all have to start somewhere, Kika has come a long way since then. For me he is a good guild member, one you can trust. He is also the perfect example that shows hz also takes players that are not already established or experienced.

Zulu was denied application various times, some while he was still in Sega, the last one just before he created vd.
Reefer tried to join too, I am not sure the exact time but I think it was at the end of 2015.
I could mention other vd members that recently tried to apply but that would just to make more drama, so let's just leave it at that.

Last edited:

Mister Pink

Squire
It's probably the same reason why some people feel the need to attack hz so much when they get kicked from the guild or their application is refused.

I can agree with that. Some people wont give credit where it is due. Hz has a strong core group of players. I don't deny that and never have. Hell I have fought side by side with most of your newer core members. Hz is a super guild though. Meaning the 5 person guild has no shot, but to ally or join another big guild or a big alliance. That's the part that sucks IMO. It increases the chances of uneven field fights. Also it leaves room for the cowards and the players Reetus mentioned. That's why I find the 2v1 outnumber statement ludicrous.

And I agree all big guilds/alliances have opportunists in their ranks.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I'm not so sure about smaller guilds tbh. See these Loops people, they ain't a large number (well they're quite a few now) and even though they don't seem to be very active regarding raids or spawning, they still do a good job on the field.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Oh Helion dont even complain your in VD.. You have a room in mumble called "Cotton Plantation." quit trying to get others in trouble.. if shit really bothers you why are you in a racist guild?
When I used to pick cotton, I would enjoy eating watermelon because it kept me cool, then for supper mom would make her world famous fried chicken, with colard greens, and grape kool-aid. Ahh good times.!

zulu2401

Squire
Opportunists like the ones you mentioned are in almost every guild, some people are just in it for the pixels. Akapwn is surely not one of those people.

We all have to start somewhere, Kika has come a long way since then. For me he is a good guild member, one you can trust. He is also the perfect example that shows hz also takes players that are not already established or experienced.

Zulu was denied application various times, some while he was still in Sega, the last one just before he created vd.
Reefer tried to join too, I am not sure the exact time but I think it was at the end of 2015.
I could mention other vd members that recently tried to apply but that would just to make more drama, so let's just leave it at that.
Its a really good thing I wasn't allowed to return. Many of you I see constantly afk in a house would be farming for suits right now after I busted all your shit. I'm just a nice guy like that. :)

raveX

Page

More drama, are you kidding? This forum is already a fucking soap opera. I swear, it sounds like a lot of you have vaginas between your legs and shit for brains.

It's funny that the Fel PvP guilds think they are all so much different than each other when for the most part, thy act almost entirely the same. I have found that 90% of the members in every guild are good people just trying to have fun. Every guild has it's trash.

And when you start making assumptions and degrade people based on whatever, even a silly little guild tag...how are some of you who are sitting on high horses all that different than those you are looking down on?

Mister Pink

Squire
I'm not so sure about smaller guilds tbh. See these Loops people, they ain't a large number (well they're quite a few now) and even though they don't seem to be very active regarding raids or spawning, they still do a good job on the field.

I like the Loop guys, but they have about 8 or 9 people in their guild. With the exception of Freedom Fighter they are all blue and spend 50% of their time hugging guard zone or in their brit houses. Don't get me wrong if I was outmatched like they are on a frequent basis I would be on a blue also. In fact I'll jump on my blue if no one from VD is on and help Loop.

If it's VD vs Loop alone they lose a good portion of the time unless its 8 of them vs 4 of us. However when its VD vs Hz and then Loop is the wildcard they can influence the outcome of the fight. When it comes to spawns or raids though they don't stand a chance with the exception of two guilds fighting over a spawn and they come in as the wildcard. Even then the chances of them getting the scrolls or skull are slim. Maybe loop is different than other guilds, but I feel like I've seen this before. Loop eventually gets bored with just brit gate fighting. They try spawns and get crushed. Then they decide to merge with a bigger guild/alliance. They probably join Hz because Zulu's such a trash talker. Hopefully I'm wrong and they get stronger and become a good competitive third guild on the field and at spawns. PVP is at it's best when it's multiple guilds fighting it out.