UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

racist slurs

Dic Schwab

Traveler
oh kurupted did someone not get there daily fix for the day? "SNIFFF" your seem to be so angry all the time.. but "good fights man.." I was all for keeping it honorable. You call people a snake when I think the drugs you have been taking have officially rotted your brain. What part of me quitting VD makes me a snake? did i break anyones armor? did i make it a big secret and try and screw you guys over? the answer is no. I chose to leave because of people like you, and zulu.
I find it hard to trust people that just sit idle hiding in a spawn just to get the replica chance when the rest of the guild is defending it. Isn't that how it went in SEGA? I also find it hard to trust people that cant handle guild fights and go to Miasma to farm instead of trying to work together. Perhaps you should do some inner reflection, and ask yourself what have you done in your life that merits your ability to talk trash on a forums page.
Have a lovely day.

"DROPS MIC"

Kurupted

Squire
Kurupted, I need the 20kk you owe me man, come on don't be like that, it was a fair duel.

you dodged me because you know your scared. you act like kapero and the rest of hz and claim its a troll. but the day you maybe get lucky and kill me in spawn or afk youll throw it up real quick. you dodged man, i can meet right now let me know.

Kurupted

Squire
oh kurupted did someone not get there daily fix for the day? "SNIFFF" your seem to be so angry all the time.. but "good fights man.." I was all for keeping it honorable. You call people a snake when I think the drugs you have been taking have officially rotted your brain. What part of me quitting VD makes me a snake? did i break anyones armor? did i make it a big secret and try and screw you guys over? the answer is no. I chose to leave because of people like you, and zulu.
I find it hard to trust people that just sit idle hiding in a spawn just to get the replica chance when the rest of the guild is defending it. Isn't that how it went in SEGA? I also find it hard to trust people that cant handle guild fights and go to Miasma to farm instead of trying to work together. Perhaps you should do some inner reflection, and ask yourself what have you done in your life that merits your ability to talk trash on a forums page.
Have a lovely day.

"DROPS MIC"

i do drugs, so what? what logical statistical complaint can you have against this for me specifically? you follow the meta as usually and because drugs cause some people who cant control them to ruin there lives you automatically think its a bad thing ,with probably no experience. how many kids you got? how is your baby moma and marriage ? or is it a x- marriage? how long you played this server? how good are you at this game? you've played so long? How old are you? how long you been going to school? you still in school? dude with self-control, i can do drugs and have a perfect life. you left your friends and people you played with for years to take the easy way out because one person you know irl told you to. people like me? i was always cool with you. yes you left before saying anything, it in fact was a secret. ive never abandoned the team when we had a shot. in sega i was literally the last man alive in semidar and got glads for playing smart. it was people like you who said, "man, i woulda done the same thing." i didn't see hz coming and go hide. you know better man be honest with yourself. i like how you change the hicks subject real quick. i wont give it any more attention. it gets on my nerves, i'm honest. because most the server hides behind it and thinks it right is the only reason. the dude never said anything in response to my offer to duel. and he admitted to killing me afk. i mean man come on? why don't you do some self-reflection. I just did, and i can name a million people who are successful and enjoy drugs , i can name another large some who were successful just from drugs. success being happiness, accomplishment, and a worry free life. google it. do some research, cus i don't know many people who abandoned and than shit talk people they talked to everyday for years and can say the same, can you? huh snake? go ahead play the roll now, say your trolling me and my long explanation and clear cut response was a successful troll. drops the mic.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
you dodged me because you know your scared. you act like kapero and the rest of hz and claim its a troll. but the day you maybe get lucky and kill me in spawn or afk youll throw it up real quick. you dodged man, i can meet right now let me know.

Dude, don't be that guy, now gimme my 20kk ty

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Now just to be serious about this kurupted because I see you're getting pissed at the most average act of pranking:

I did dodge your duel not because i'm scared of dying in a duel (omfg pots and insurance money are gone what will happen with my life now), which has happenned to me (shit I die a lot man) as it has to anyfuckingone but because I don't feel like I have to prove anything to myself nor to you. You're a very good pvper nobody can deny that, why do you feel the urge to call everyone for a betting duel everytime you get ganked? Just have a laugh at it, who gives a damn seriously.

Now give me 20kk I want to buy orny kthx

kolbycrouch

Knight
I made a 20kk bet that anyone in a certain guild *cough* *hz* *cough* couldn't kill me, the only person to respond was celes, I killed him, and didn't even make him pay it.

Nobody ever accepted korrupted's duel offer and won, people were butt hurt that he was calling everyone out on forums about it, and posting screenshots of him dying in ganks etc with no agreements.

Dic Schwab I don't really know you, but when we were in SEGA together, you and Korrupted always seemed to get along really well, and now you quit to join a different guild and make remarks about his character or lifestyle that have nothing to do with UO? Did he scam you? I don't think so, did he quit playing with you and join the enemy? I don't think so, did he rage on you? I really doubt it.

We can do 1v1 for gold all day, if that helps solve arguments, but I doubt it will, because only Korrupted or Reefer would accept my offer anyways.

Last edited:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Mi top pvp jaja
Who cares 1v1.
2v5 :thumbsup:
http://i.imgur.com/OOb8f49.jpg