UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

r33n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: r33n

I showed up, unzipped my pants and let my big dick roll on the floor until Irina's feet, and then she grabs it suck it making it bigger and harder until it reaches the sun and toast her, so i ejaculate on the sun making it a huge white mirror that reflects all the planet of the solar system, back to earth i see r33n taking off his clothes i'm so doped after Irina's bj that i decide to fuck his ass, but only with this part of the dick near the balls, like it was a credit card or something, because my penis is too massive to fit in r33n's asshole, so r33n start to jerk off with his small penis, that's when Caz see everything and decide to climb my dick until the top so he could lick the rest of semen that still remain there, but before he could reach the top, Jupiter, confused with all the thing that is happening in the universe decide to collide with earth, killing everyone, except Irina that is still floating around the universe with her bikini mark more visible than ever, which deserves a picture on the forums, but she's too scared that some sexual maniac like Euphorbia gets all her personal data and rape her in her own house and the kill the rest of her family, but that's not going to happen because Euphorbia is dead now, but before earth was destroyed by Jupiter Addicted went crazy and banned everyone from the forums and ran away to Japan where he died in the arms of some japanese crossdresser, and also Irina doesn't have a computer nearby because she's in the middle of nowhere, so she gets despaired and felt asleep, when she woke up she met God himself which his almost perfect 6'7'' tall body almost remind her of the love of her life, Gangsta, so she instantaneously felt in love with God, but then she died the next day.

Gangsta-hybrid;1258905 said:
I showed up, unzipped my pants and let my big dick roll on the floor until Irina's feet, and then she grabs it suck it making it bigger and harder until it reaches the sun and toast her, so i ejaculate on the sun making it a huge white mirror that reflects all the planet of the solar system, back to earth i see r33n taking off his clothes i'm so doped after Irina's bj that i decide to fuck his ass, but only with this part of the dick near the balls, like it was a credit card or something, because my penis is too massive to fit in r33n's asshole, so r33n start to jerk off with his small penis, that's when Caz see everything and decide to climb my dick until the top so he could lick the rest of semen that still remain there, but before he could reach the top, Jupiter, confused with all the thing that is happening in the universe decide to collide with earth, killing everyone, except Irina that is still floating around the universe with her bikini mark more visible than ever, which deserves a picture on the forums, but she's too scared that some sexual maniac like Euphorbia gets all her personal data and rape her in her own house and the kill the rest of her family, but that's not going to happen because Euphorbia is dead now, but before earth was destroyed by Jupiter Addicted went crazy and banned everyone from the forums and ran away to Japan where he died in the arms of some japanese crossdresser, and also Irina doesn't have a computer nearby because she's in the middle of nowhere, so she gets despaired and felt asleep, when she woke up she met God himself which his almost perfect 6'7'' tall body almost remind her of the love of her life, Gangsta, so she instantaneously felt in love with God, but then she died the next day.

nice story.... i thought i were perverted but no you guys top it all plus you are american i never thought this could be true my world is collapsing now

Megumi

Wanderer

We're in the building where they make us grow
And I'm frightened by the liquid engineers
Like you

My mallory heart is sure to fail
I could crawl around the floor just like I'm real
Like you

The sound of metal I want to be you
I should learn to be a man
Like you

Plug me in and turn me on
Oh everything is moving now

I need my treatment it's tomorrow they send me
Singing "I am an American"
Do you?

Picture this if i should make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how could I try?
Here inside I like the metal
Don't you?

All I know is no one dies
I'm still confusing love with need

Get over it r33n, only because we don't think you're the coolest and blah blah blah and we don't kiss an american flag everyday doesn't mean i hate every american.

Status
Not open for further replies.