UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

r33n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irina

Wanderer
Re: r33n

OMG

AND THEN
R33N WOKE UP FROM A WET DREAM TO CUM ALL OVER HIS SHEETS

and Irina never had sex with Chaotic. Thanks. Only in r33n's dreams

mkay

End of the story. Thank you all for reading.

If someone can recap all of this from the very beginning that'd be awesome lol

Chaotic

Wanderer

it was not sex, it was chaotics floating baby mayo flying across from the crack of irinas window while she was sleeping

Caz

Knight

y u do dat to my cack? when i lactate on top of Caz's nips yesterday I peed on my mother's penis skin and it felt steamy inside of Fedorov's genital warts which i then pulled off the crusty scabs and they tasted like Irina's bloody tampons which I funneled into r33n's ear Carrot Top enjoys wrestling with school girls in a giant tub of mustard which was purchased from Demented Jester's girlfriend (drawing on his desk) who has giant horn on her clitoral region and

her dress size is 99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer take one down and pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall 98 bottles of beer on the wall 98 bottles of beer 97 bottles of beer on the wall take one down and pass it around there's oh shit! interception! addicted was thirsty. 33 bottles of beer on the wall 33 bottles of beer take one down and pass it around there's I drank one... 31 bottles of beer on the wall 31 bottles of beer take one down and pass it around

and then the bowling ball crashes into them & the little truck says: sorry i ruined all of your fun guys, but I just farted really loud and woah.... are those 30 bottles of beer on the ground? Let's not waste them, let me take a couple and the rest i will store in your pantry that has devil dogs in it & it has that secret compartment that i follow to a sex dungeon with blow up dolls and some sort of spiked cucumber looking thing that i proceed to fondle tenderly [e groan slower and then i stick the spiked inferno of pleasure into Chaotic's lol thrd belly button & listen to him groaning louder and louder until he starts to grunt ferociously and I get scared & start to bob my head on chaotics slippery sweat and grow envious of the pleasure he is feeling so, selfishly

I insert his fist into my anus and squeeze tightly ensuring that his fist of fury can not exit My dick grows harder as he tries to back out of it and call it a day, but he's still caught up in his passion with the cucumber As I struggle to subdue him, I have to press the giant red button which will send in Captain Planet who, with his giant shield is able to subdue Chaotic while keeping enough attention to installing UO on his brand new Windows Vista i slip into something more comfortable and take out my cell phone to call none other than the newly bald Britney Spears and invite her to the cucumber sex party As well all know from the revealing and quite flabby pictures of her baby maker, she was ready for a long night I hear they serve a nice cream cheese cucumber sandwich of Chaotic pumping his "cucumber" up her ass as she yells

"FUCK KEVIN WHY'D YOU MAKE MY ASS SO LOOSE? I'D HAVE LIKED TO FEEL THIS, YOU KNOW." Since Chaotic had nothing to hold onto since the head was shaved, he slipped backwards on all of the excrements and fell into A pit of oscar meyer bologna meanwhile, above ground reen, irina and britney had the sex dungeon all to themselves.. r33n used this time to make sweet love to britney's ear, the smallest hole on her body. Somehow she still got knocked up and had the baby instantaneously while chaotic was left alone with all the bolgny and decided to add mayo The baby grew up wonderfully. The name, you ask? Why, it's Britr33n You would think this was the end of the story...but Irina grew jealous of r33n and britney's relationship and wanted one for herself,

so she put on her robe and wizard's hat and jumped into the bologna pit filled with chaotic and mayo But then quickly decided after seeing Chaotic's tiny penis that she'd become a nun & never be scared by the small sight again. but came to her senses 5 years later and to this day irina reminiscences of bologne and mayo sandwichs As Irina turned away to leave Chaotic because of his tiny penis, he strapped the spiked cucumber onto his pelvis with a belt, which certainly got irina's attention BUT THEN SHE DECIDED SHE WAS TURNING INTO A NUN SO SHE WALKED AWAY ANYWAY. OKAY, R33N? FUCFKIN TELL THAT EMBARRASED BITCH WHAT YOU DID TO HER NO SHE FUCKING DIDN'T ISN'T THAT RIGHT CHAOTIC? TELL HER WHAT YOU DID TO HER

a church that serves of bologne and mayo sandwichs 24/7 FUCFKIN TELL THAT EMBARRASED BITCH WHAT YOU DID TO HER amazingly 5 years later irina's taco met chaotics mayo and they lived happily ever after OMG AND THEN R33N WOKE UP FROM A WET DREAM TO CUM ALL OVER HIS SHEETS and Irina never had sex with Chaotic. Thanks. Only in r33n's dreams mkay

End of the story. Thank you all for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.