UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP on Demise..

Seer

Wanderer
Re: PvP on Demise..

ParagonDancer;687980 said:
I remember being able to kill balin once every 10 seconds.

Then I remember not being able to even catch Balin, as it seems he became a Cheetah on steroids.

its funny how veteran players can be so ignorant about detecting who hacks and who doesnt. Balin got a waaaay better pc and a waaay better connection. in other hands, as you can see, he didnt get more skilled.
and the funny part 2 is watching ppl sometimes saying that ping doesnt matter.

And about your pic, you couldnt be more arrogant and jealous. Maybe someday your country will play descent soccer.

Seer;687986 said:
its funny how veteran players can be so ignorant about detecting who hacks and who doesnt. Balin got a waaaay better pc and a waaay better connection. in other hands, as you can see, he didnt get more skilled.
and the funny part 2 is watching ppl sometimes saying that ping doesnt matter.

And about your pic, you couldnt be more arrogant and jealous. Maybe someday your country will play descent soccer.

1. I didn't say Balin hacks. I merely commented on his increase in speed.

2. The picture was a joke. I don't need soccer when I have this:

Attachments

• canadagold.jpg
    canadagold.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 97

Seer

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;687988 said:
1. I didn't say Balin hacks. I merely commented on his increase in speed.

this sport is a joke.

Lars Deich

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;687988 said:

Oh hey, champions on a game only canadians play! Way to go champions!

Come back when you find yourself a real sport. Golf, tennis, and dildo smashing arent real sports btw.

Fana

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;687983 said:
Kinda like these guys?

No offense intended. :)

"losers pretending to be winers"

Brasil is was the first team to be tri-champion. then it was the first to be 4 times champion.
and then its the first that was 5 times champion on world cups.

the second place to that amount of titles comes from countries like germany and italy and france i think that only won 3 each.

also Brasil is the only team that ever took one trophe of world cups home.

pretending?... if the Brazilian soccer tradition isnt a winner then all soccer teams that ever won anything arent.

and fyi... all countries in the world have brazilians playing in their soccer team including in their national teams..

EvilChild

Knight

CE only makes you run faster it doesn't make you more skilled

and yes I would not be surprised in the least bit if some brazilians that ping 200 were using it to offset their ping handicap. Because using CE on a 200 ping connection will make you run as quickly as a 50 ping connection so long as youre careful to set it correctly. Just an observation that several of the brazilians suddenly got MUCH MUCH faster.

tbh staff should download CE and test using it to compare running speeds w/ and w/o CE so that they can follow people around in game to catch them. If they knew exactly what it looks like then I'm sure many of the players here now would no longer be here.

Either that or I propose some type of tile counter program. Basically something that knows the hard limit of how fast someone should be capable of running in tiles/second and randomly checks player characters to see if anyone breaks this limit. If someone breaks that limit their account gets marked. Break the limit enough times and staff can decide what happens from there.

Phelon

Knight

EvilChild;688013 said:
tbh staff should download CE and test using it to compare running speeds w/ and w/o CE so that they can follow people around in game to catch them. If they knew exactly what it looks like then I'm sure many of the players here now would no longer be here.

This x2. When I try to PvP it's bad enough I am always outnumbered. Cheaters make me want to stop trying sometimes and it's pretty easy to recognize when you know what to look for. I used to run speed hack/stump hack programs on OSI many years ago when I didn't actually feel bad about such things (well a friend installed them for me because i'm a computer illiterate) and it's a huge advantage no matter what anyone claims.

The speed alone for escaping is rediculous. I would go for weeks without dying simply because I could run like a bitch out of deadly situations or away from better players :)

Tbh, it's taken my stay here on Demise to realize what a gimp I probably always was with the "extra help" making me decent :)

silvertiger

Knight

Fana;688003 said:
"losers pretending to be winers"

Brasil is was the first team to be tri-champion. then it was the first to be 4 times champion.
and then its the first that was 5 times champion on world cups.

the second place to that amount of titles comes from countries like germany and italy and france i think that only won 3 each.

also Brasil is the only team that ever took one trophe of world cups home.

pretending?... if the Brazilian soccer tradition isnt a winner then all soccer teams that ever won anything arent.

and fyi... all countries in the world have brazilians playing in their soccer team including in their national teams..

Whoa kid he said it was a JOKE! Poor fellar you take offense to easy. Breathe, count backwards from 10-0, and then post.:D

Fana

Wanderer

silvertiger;688034 said:
Whoa kid he said it was a JOKE! Poor fellar you take offense to easy. Breathe, count backwards from 10-0, and then post.:D

o_O im not offended. just thought it was a stupid thing to do.

im not raging just stating facts. if he wants to trash brazilian soccer team he should mention how their possessed by religious crap.

Ninjia

Knight

lol,just raid zen fail,raid hz 15ppls.....
and I am going to sleep now.....Its your raid time ...