UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP on Demise..

gans

Wanderer
Re: PvP on Demise..

Well
8:00 am two 4:00 pm R.W.
4:00 pm too 8:00 pm [.]
8:00 pm to 3:00 am D.C.
And you can find random guild in this times at brit or in t2a making champs :)

gans;687358 said:
Well
8:00 am two 4:00 pm R.W.
4:00 pm too 8:00 pm [.]
8:00 pm to 3:00 am D.C.
And you can find random guild in this times at brit or in t2a making champs :)

Sadly, this is what its come to.

silvertiger

Knight

Don't forget ZEN runs with some of those groups. Where's SL? They can at least make a good match to anyone of those groups. Why is this in the faction corner?

gans

Wanderer

silvertiger;687473 said:
Don't forget ZEN runs with some of those groups. Where's SL? They can at least make a good match to anyone of those groups. Why is this in the faction corner?

i really dont see anymore zen arround with a group and i just see Bile around alone :) so they are random guilds

Xeneize

Sorceror

gans;687702 said:
i really dont see anymore zen arround with a group and i just see Bile around alone :) so they are random guilds

i heard that DC kick Zen from the shard? LOL

EvilChild

Knight

I just got tired of watching 6 blues sit in gz

and too much of the pvp populace lacing their skill with some CE

Seer

Wanderer

Lucifall;687790 said:
I got bored of fighting your guild 2x6+ and winning.

I might come back, however.

i cant tell you are lieing but neither you or anyone had 2x6 me and my mates and won. maybe some 3x5 but 2x6? nah...
you must be talking about killing balin 6 times or something like that.
or maybe i wasnt there on those times. but i can bet that gans, silvershade, ronan , xeneize, blackhole or lancelot also werent one of those 6.

Lucifall

Knight

Seer;687815 said:
i cant tell you are lieing but neither you or anyone had 2x6 me and my mates and won. maybe some 3x5 but 2x6? nah...
you must be talking about killing balin 6 times or something like that.
or maybe i wasnt there on those times. but i can bet that gans, silvershade, ronan , xeneize, blackhole or lancelot also werent one of those 6.

Not lieing. And Gans and Lancelot were indeed among those seven. You guys have a good number force, but almost zero teamplay.