UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

psz took all of my items....

mytilus

Sorceror
Since he made up a lie, that must be troll. You will always be a pathetic faggot.

lolz....

lol mytilus typical of someone like you to do some lame crap like that

mytilus Still owes me 500k!!!!

This is not a troll thread in the sense that kolby made up a lie about you. It's really quite amusing that you still haven't caught on to the actual troll.

You are and always will be a moron, mytilus.

you get it now? tragic retard

raveX

Page
you get it now? tragic retard

I totally get it.

Kolby is spewing some BS about Slugworth and trying to taint his reputation. (lolz...I said taint)

Let those stupid cocksuckers have it Slug! I know you are typically passive, but rage the fuck at 'em.

(Don't let MB and mytilus try to trick you with their.....words)

MB

Knight
It is about %i, who lacks the most basic reading comprehension. Must be pretty dense.

Brumak

Traveler
“Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I'm an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair.” - Eos (The Joker): The Dark Knight

Very fitting with this whole thing I think =]

Slugworth

Squire
NO shit its not and I will say it for a third time, I already said it was a troll post like what eos made you fucking idiot. MB the most deeply peice of ignorant dog shit.

Slugworth

Squire
Doesn't have to be a lie nor anything to do with me to be a troll post. I'm also not raging, MB is just a faggot who needs to stfu.

Honiahaka

Sorceror
I knew %i didn't have the skills he keeps boasting he does.