UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

psz took all of my items....

royal kapero2

Sorceror
DUDE GET A LIFE IT'S NOT ME!!!!!!!!1 I AM NOT THIEF I BUILT MY HONORABLE REPUTATION FOR A YEARS AND NOW YOU SAY I AM THIEF?? IT'S NOT ME YOU LIAR AND TERRORIST

Uomvp

Knight
This is a prank thread. Whatever name is written in will be displayed as your name (very high chance this isn't about you).

Xomm

Wanderer
Actually all of you combined owe me a total of...I think the number is...22.7832415617751 million gold. For all the times that I gave you guys gold in the Doom Gauntlet by dropping huge stacks on the ground. I was being generous and you guys played me for a fool. I would like the amount returned in full. Much obliged, but for real though Brian, where's my money man? <---Stewie from Family Guy said that to the dog. Just FYI losers.

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Fear the power of the Legendary Noob ;) I will steal your mamma some day and .............will probably give her back though as she's fat ;)

MB

Knight
No I didn't get trolled as I said it was another troll thread...
This is not a troll thread in the sense that kolby made up a lie about you. It's really quite amusing that you still haven't caught on to the actual troll.

You are and always will be a moron, %i.

Slugworth

Squire
This is not a troll thread in the sense that kolby made up a lie about you. It's really quite amusing that you still haven't caught on to the actual troll.

You are and always will be a moron, Slugworth.
Since he made up a lie, that must be troll. You will always be a pathetic faggot.