UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Private Island Castle For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole shard knows i was never a gm.......................

the whole shard knows craig and i are two different people......

the whole shard knows you don't know the difference between allowed and aloud......

total moron

my bid for this shitty castle is retracted.....ill just keep taking you dumb fucks gold on the table.

sir yoyo come back with more gold for me please.......

shark list was cleared back to 0 for everyone a week ago.....and what do ya know the same people are right back up at the top on alt characters (including me).

any other stupid comments?

Yeah, all that money just disappeared too. Don't make me laugh. Your chump ass bans me every time I show up because you know I'll make a killing off your all ining ass. I never fell for folken's bullshit, always made mad money off him. I wonder how many people he robbed blind because of his never ending gold supply. I seriously doubt you are different than him, just haven't been caught because there really isn't anyone left to catch you.

Yeah, all that money just disappeared too. Don't make me laugh. Your chump ass bans me every time I show up because you know I'll make a killing off your all ining ass. I never fell for folken's bullshit, always made mad money off him. I wonder how many people he robbed blind because of his never ending gold supply. I seriously doubt you are different than him, just haven't been caught because there really isn't anyone left to catch you.

bahahahahahahaha

hey moron, i'm not a gm.....i cant dupe gold. i just take it.....from morons......such as yourself.

If you take my gold, then why would you start banning me soon as I show up (It is because it is completely opposite, I take your gold while you play like a moron)? Nice logic there dumbass. Also, maybe learn to read. I said I SERIOUSLY DOUBT* you are any different.

Right... I've been on the shark list plenty of times. I haven't been on it since it has become billions on the table now (due to the initial reason cited). If I am bad at poker, then you must downright suck. You always lose to me, so you started to ban me because I would come in smaller, and make my way high. Sorry that the only way you know how to play poker is to bet more than anyone has nonstop and let odds win it for you. That works on some, but not everyone.

Right... I've been on the shark list plenty of times. I haven't been on it since it has become billions on the table now (due to the initial reason cited). If I am bad at poker, then you must downright suck. You always lose to me, so you started to ban me because I would come in smaller, and make my way high. Sorry that the only way you know how to play poker is to bet more than anyone has nonstop and let odds win it for you. That works on some, but not everyone.
bawahahahahahah ^^^^^
buys in on a 200mill table with 10mill to troll people then wonders why he gets banned ROFL.

bawahahahahahah ^^^^^
buys in on a 200mill table with 10mill to troll people then wonders why he gets banned ROFL.

Yeah, I do wonder why I get banned when I join the table legit and take your money (while breaking 0 rules). A true poker player doesn't have to join with more than everyone. You just get mad when I come in 10-20mil and run a muck to 80mil from you idiots playing like morons. You are just a joke that thinks 20mil blinds on a 200mil max buy in is normal or even skillfull.

Also, the reason I believe you are corrupt (also wedge) is because how he goes quiet like a bitch soon as he is near you. What does he owe you so much for? I have seen you play and you almost always lose, yet you keep having insane amounts of cash. I have even had a GM ask about you recently. So you may want to chill out if you are actually doing it, because you will soon get caught.

Yeah, I do wonder why I get banned when I join the table legit and take your money (while breaking 0 rules). A true poker player doesn't have to join with more than everyone. You just get mad when I come in 10-20mil and run a muck to 80mil from you idiots playing like morons. You are just a joke that thinks 20mil blinds on a 200mil max buy in is normal or even skillfull.

Also, the reason I believe you are corrupt (also wedge) is because how he goes quiet like a bitch soon as he is near you. What does he owe you so much for? I have seen you play and you almost always lose, yet you keep having insane amounts of cash. I have even had a GM ask about you recently. So you may want to chill out if you are actually doing it, because you will soon get caught.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you always see me lose but yet im on the shark list now and have held number one for a year at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.