UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Private Island Castle For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

coke1888

Sorceror
S/B 800m
B/O 1200m

Include private gate, private animal trainer, short cut to Brit Valhalla.
Perfect for Red guild, faction and IDOC guild.
Item NOT included!
Have a fun!

Last edited:

lucascyb

Sorceror
Weren't you a gm who got kicked for duping checks.... Hence the Ryan gold sink. I was told multiple stories about how you lose all your gold raged out then come back the next day with another bil to lose.
Making sense now? I wouldn't be surprised if you took account info when you were a trusted gm and your the one who took 600m from sir yoyo recently.
Thanks for correcting my grammar , only guilty ass people who have no sustenance correct peoples spelling, mostly to try and change the subject.

Last edited:
Weren't you a gm who got kicked for duping checks.... Hence the Ryan gold sink. I was told multiple stories about how you lose all your gold raged out then come back the next day with another bil to lose.
Making sense now? I wouldn't be surprised if you took account info when you were a trusted gm and your the one who took 600m from sir yoyo recently.
Thanks for correcting my grammar , only guilty ass people who have no sustenance correct peoples spelling, mostly to try and change the subject.
Ummmm no??????? I was never a GM, your friend sir yoyo is probably just as dumb as you and put a check into a container like a retard.

Allowed and aloud, are two very different things.

Also I was number one on the poker shark list for more time any other player on shard.....so again, you are just a moron who doesn't know English.

Oh, what do ya know here is me on the shark list again.......

http://prntscr.com/96ypd5

http://www.uohybrid.com/wp-content/myuog/poker/

Oppps.....mistaken identity??? Go buy hooked on phonics for x-mas....

lucascyb

Sorceror
Posting links dosent erase the fact you were a crooked ass gm.
Just because you deny it dosent erase history man the whole shard remembers who you are and what you did, that's why people been liking my posts.
You keep using words to insult me... but we all know who's embarrassed here.

Just because you deny it dosent erase history man the whole shard remembers who you are and what you did, that's why people been liking my posts.

hey moron, i'm not Craig....aka gm picard

by the way, i like how your noob friend lost 600m then said a gm took it.....but im up 600m in poker right now, maybe he just lost it to me in poker and made up a story.....kinda like how you are doing now???

lucascyb

Sorceror
No im just done arguing, we aren't really getting anywhere. I said you are a crooked ass GM you said no.
I mean do you wanna hold my fucking hand more or what dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.