UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Private Island Castle For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 8 second poker hands? You play like a joke. Once a decent size table pops off, you can bet I'll be there to take advantage of your idiotic methods. That is if, you don't ban me instantly.

Your 8 second poker hands? You play like a joke. Once a decent size table pops off, you can bet I'll be there to take advantage of your idiotic methods. That is if, you don't ban me instantly.
if you come with 10mill to a 200mill table where everyone at the table has 10x ur buy in....yes, i will ban u................

noob

LOL, you ban me even when I have 80mil on table. You are a joke man. Your just mad that you lose your money. Only people you win against are to idiots such as Yours Truly who falls for your 8 second hands. ALL IN nonstop.

Maybe if ya don't want people joining with what is allowed, then maybe it should be reset. Also, it isn't even your poker table (unless you and wedge have been cheating). I could see that.

LOL, you ban me even when I have 80mil on table. You are a joke man. Your just mad that you lose your money. Only people you win against are to idiots such as Yours Truly who falls for your 8 second hands. ALL IN nonstop.

Maybe if ya don't want people joining with what is allowed, then maybe it should be reset. Also, it isn't even your poker table (unless you and wedge have been cheating). I could see that.
nope, ill just ban ya.....more fun to hear u rage......and stop lieing u dont have 80mill, noob.

Anyhow, I already reported it. Too bad you can't read that I said you were most likely working with him (that he owed you something great). Now I have proof of at least Wedge laundering the money.

Who cares about the list being cleared a week ago? This obviously shows him playing himself and within 16 seconds. Done with ya anyhow. You can go spam someone else's thread, or talk to yourself. Glad you got me to look at the poker shark/fish list.

BASEGOD

Wanderer
At least 95% of the gold on this server is not legit. Folken pumped 4B (which all went to wedge) into hybrid in like 1 month. The total Ryan was touting was like 20B in circulation after the gold sink (so 25% increase in 1 month lel). Thats not counting craig, icky, bubbles, and all the other POS Gm's over the years. If 5% of the gold on here wasn't created by a GM or bought in the store i would be amazed.

So in the end who really cares, the gold in your bank is more than likely shady as fk just like the next guy.

TRADE MAN

Squire
At least 95% of the gold on this server is not legit. Folken pumped 4B (which all went to wedge) into hybrid in like 1 month. The total Ryan was touting was like 20B in circulation after the gold sink (so 25% increase in 1 month lel). Thats not counting craig, icky, bubbles, and all the other POS Gm's over the years. If 5% of the gold on here wasn't created by a GM or bought in the store i would be amazed.

So in the end who really cares, the gold in your bank is more than likely shady as fk just like the next guy.
Im not sure why my name was brought up in all this... but ill try and clear the air. I have never bought gold from a gm. I have no reason to hide money. Truth is... when buying selling for irl was legal. I bought an account from Webster, and then name changed the char to Wedge. Just to be clear... I dont cheat. The only thing I have ever done shady on Hybrid is buying/selling gold for irl $, which all GM's including Ryan was very aware of. I have never done anything to hurt this shard. I never bought anything from Folken. I can tell you, that the guy i was beating in poker for absurd amounts was reported by me. Even Icky can verify that. As soon as I noticed something shady, I reported it. So.. again, I have nothing to hide, nor to prove. As far as Webster goes....He has always been a good friend of mine. The rules at my house remain the same. NO PKING ON TABLES. ONLY PEOPLE BREAKING THAT RULE MAY BE BANNED. Next time any of you feel something is fishy...how about just contacting me and just simply ask me wtf is going on, and ill be glad to explain it.

TRADE MAN

Squire
I like how wedge has almost as much in losses on the poker fish list as you do on the shark list... Not Fishy* at all.
Well, thanks for making me feel bad... Its been a bad 2 weeks for me on poker, but I've lost much more than 600m sadly. Maybe before you post comments like this, you should go into the hand details so you can see who the gold was lost too...0gp was lost to Webster.. I wish you guys would leave me out of all your drama bullshit. Im not a gm, and no gm has ever created jack shit for me. And... if they would, I wouldnt fucking want it. I dont want shit thats been added. They can trace anything added, and it will be deleted. So why would I risk that?? On top of that, I wanna see Hybrid get back to the glory days, which can definately be done. Off topic shit like this, lures people away from Hybrid. Please keep that in mind when your speculating about things like this publicly that you know nothing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.