UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price check on barstools

chankis

Sorceror
Re: Price check on barstools

Ralcore;1851199 said:
lol dude, I get at least 15 AIMs a DAY from people asking me about prices, usually much more, and anyone can back that up. So go flame somewhere else, and leave the price checking to us.

then this time, you failed TT

Formater

Knight

Ralcore;1851173 said:
ROFL you guys see this? And he THANKS us, like someone actually SAID that! LOL

You sir are a idiot.
"Last edited by Formater; 03-24-2009 at 03:43 PM. "
I edited it before your second reply. Learn to read.;) It was me politely telling you "thread closed I found what I was looking for on my own but thanks for your opinions".

People aiming you asking you what you think something is worth does not by any means make you a expert. If anything your responses here have discredited your opinion of anythings value because even MIQ says your full of shit (your quote is no where near what his is so your clearly not on the same page). You do not have to convince me your a bank sitting trammy but you clearly know nothing about prices.

The prices I posted are based my own research using the search function. I determined their maximum possible value and I will wait till someone is willing to pay that to sell. It's really not your concern if I ever sell it or not. I simply asked for a opinion of what some of you thought it was worth. A opinion nothing more. The economy is still screwed up and people still have a ton of gold and will continue to get more. Much like my 401k it will bounce back someday. I have been here for 5 years and I have no problem holding it longer.

You do not know me well enough to come on here calling me a liar either. I was offered a pretty large sum of gold for that red barstool but I am holding off for more. I read your opinion and was polite in my responses to you but lets face it you do not know when to shut up or when to admit you may have made a mistake.

For future reference when someone posts for a price check the proper procedure would be for you to post what your opinion of somethings value is and if you want to take the time to explain why then by all means go ahead and then leave it at that. Further replies are not necessary. Others will reply and how much the item sells for is between the seller and buyer. Should the owner decide to sell that is.

Nobody needs you trolling their thread being a arrogant ass (which you have clearly done here).

/thread closed

Ralcore

Wanderer

Formater;1852874 said:
You sir are a idiot.

Its AN idiot, and I'm not going to even waste my time quoting the rest of the bullshit you spouted, lol.

Good thing I don't care what you think. Everyone knows I know what I'm talking about :)

Have a nice day buddy

I get offered 10 mil for my dark red barstool every once in a while. Its all about finding the right buyer. Yes, there are the xmas antlers now, but any rare collecter would still pay a ton for them. Just do a quick search on the forums, not too many for sale. I wouldn't go anything less then 10 mil for mine. Not that it matters really, i'm never selling it heh.

its more the fact that he asked a question and didnt get an answer he liked. so he got mad and said some rude things. point is we atleast got one person to finally use the damn search feature step one in the endless price checking.

chankis

Sorceror

at first argue was started because of some unreasonable price checks(just my opinion)
anyway lets just send this thread to page 2 lol

your saying unreasonable. but he asked everyone not just you. and he didnt ask for an arguement or stupid people such as yourself to tell people that thier pcs are wrong. its your opinion not ours. doesnt make either of us right so just state yours shut up and get out.

chankis

Sorceror

YES I said unreasonable
YES its just my opinion, I didn't say its your opinion :) so calm down
and SADLY I can't understand 50% of your saying. english is so difficult (sigh) please write more easily next time.
this meaningless thing doesn't funny anymore so this will be my last reply