UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price check on barstools

Formater

Knight
Price check on barstools

I have figured out their value
Red hue 2118 20mil or more
Green hue 2129 2-3 mil or more.

Thanks everyone.

DeViiaNt

Knight
Re: Price check on barstools

I think the darkest red one goes for 10-15 mil?
And the green prob up to 5m

chankis

Sorceror

darkest red - at least 15m

X-mas antler can't be a substitue of this because its just blood red. This is not same case with Fucklag.

But it'll not easy to sell.

were expensive. it really applies to the trammy people who care about the exact hue and unless you find one its prob not gonna get you more than 5-7mil. i have 2 of the darkest orange out of 4 ive seen and its still only worth 5-7.

Formater

Knight

incubusfan1413;1849531 said:
were expensive. it really applies to the trammy people who care about the exact hue and unless you find one its prob not gonna get you more than 5-7mil. i have 2 of the darkest orange out of 4 ive seen and its still only worth 5-7.

The orange ones never were worth much. I have never ever seen anyone running around with one. I have a pretty good idea how much its worth and I have no issue with holding it until I get what I want for it. ;)

I have the prices now thanks for the input.

Ralcore

Wanderer

Formater;1849553 said:
I have a pretty good idea how much its worth and I have no issue with holding it until I get what I want for it. ;)

You obviously do not have a good idea of how much its worth, or you wouldn't be posting in PC. Nor would you be linking threads MONTHS old, from before 2 very key events, directly causing the dramatic price drop in barstools:

1) Gold Dump - Hundreds of millions of gold was dumped at Christmas, and removed from the economy, thus making EVERYTHING worth LESS GP than BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

2) Christmas Reward (Red Antlers) - Blood Red or not, they are still DARKER than the darkest red trammy, cheaper, and more readily available.

With these things in mind, yes, the darkest red is definitely worth more than a pair of red antlers, but how much? Not much. They USED to be worth 15, right? Well, darkest gray USED to be worth 20+, and I recently bought one for 12, and the other for 11.

You'll get a mil or two over the price of red antlers, maybe. Otherwise, I hope you really like that thing, because you're gonna have it for a while :)

youd think people would just listen to us now. i mean me Ralcore and MIQ are the only ones that seem to be pretty consistent. with the exception of a few others posting here and there what semi rares they know. but your talking to me an idocer that will never stop and Ralcore and MIQ who both were idocers and for lack of a better word trammies. they buy and sell all day.

Ralcore

Wanderer

incubusfan1413;1849572 said:
youd think people would just listen to us now. i mean me Ralcore and MIQ are the only ones that seem to be pretty consistent. with the exception of a few others posting here and there what semi rares they know. but your talking to me an idocer that will never stop and Ralcore and MIQ who both were idocers and for lack of a better word trammies. they buy and sell all day.

Right? Right!

chankis

Sorceror

Ralcore;1849584 said:
Right? Right!

You and some ppl seems just want to discount this thing with wrong information. I convince there will no one that want to sell their #2118 one for under 10mil.

Mils were gone because of x-mas and PW things given, so how much is PW things now? As your calculation, PW should under 2mil per yard now.

Please aim me first when you get darkest red one (not x-mas stuff) from IDOC or anywhere. I'll pay 6mil for it immediatly. Isn't it good deal? TY.

Formater

Knight

Reign Flame;1849778 said:
No one is going to buy that barstool for even close to 10, when they could get darker for 3-5.

I am sorry but that is just not the case. I have already been offered more than 10 for it recently. I am going to wait till its worth more than that again or someone offers me what I am looking for.

chankis

Sorceror

Reign Flame;1849778 said:
The price of something isn't what someone will sell for, it's what someone will pay for. No one is going to buy that barstool for even close to 10, when they could get darker for 3-5.

I want to buy PW skirt for 10mil, then it is its price? :)

chankis;1849879 said:
I want to buy PW skirt for 10mil, then it is its price? :)

her point is you cant sell what no one is buying. and if you price it out of the range of what people think it is worth its not gonna sell. but this is pointless to argue much like the champion skulls until we know the armor piece it gives.

and no one is trying to lower the price of it. most of the people who can afford it would be more than willing to pay if its what they wanted. i overpay if i want something bad enough as does anyone else.

Ralcore

Wanderer

Formater;1849861 said:
I am sorry but that is just not the case. I have already been offered more than 10 for it recently. I am going to wait till its worth more than that again or someone offers me what I am looking for.

If someone offered you 10+ (which I find doubtful, but if you say so) then you should take it immediately. When I'm buying darkest gray for 11, how is a red worth more? Its not. If you wanna hold out for a better price, thats your choice, but don't argue with our price checks. You posted for help, and you're getting the answers, as much as its not what you want to hear.

chankis;1849715 said:
You and some ppl seems just want to discount this thing with wrong information. I convince there will no one that want to sell their #2118 one for under 10mil.

Mils were gone because of x-mas and PW things given, so how much is PW things now? As your calculation, PW should under 2mil per yard now.

Please aim me first when you get darkest red one (not x-mas stuff) from IDOC or anywhere. I'll pay 6mil for it immediatly. Isn't it good deal? TY.

Chankis, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Me, MiQ, and Black Sheep give accurate price checks DAILY. I'm not trying to lower the price on that stool, because in my opinion, its stupid to buy that one for so much when I can buy a dark red xmas one for 3m (and I already have one anyway).

And as for Pure White, thats a TOTALLY different thing. You show how little you know about things with stupid ass statements like this. If you wanna pay 6m for that stool (which is what we said its basically worth) then bid on it. Until you know what you're talking about, you should read more, and talk less.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

All barstools had dramatic loss of value lately.

I do believe darkest red still hold a significant value, but truth is that absolutely no barstool is worth more than 15mil's, and that being tied with Gold and Dark gray.

The dark red barstool, I would put a higher price on it, but it would be around 7-8 mil's. You could go up to 10 for someone who really, really wants it but they are not in high demand. Most people who don't have much money will rely on x-mas antler which reduce the demande for darkest red significantly. And every smart buyers know that, and they will play with it.

Ralcore

Wanderer

Formater;1848431 said:
I have figured out their value
Red hue 2118 20mil or more
Green hue 2129 2-3 mil or more.

Thanks everyone.

ROFL you guys see this? And he THANKS us, like someone actually SAID that! LOL

chankis

Sorceror

ROFL you guys so earnest, it seems MaidInQuebecs PC have some reality.

another guys seems experienced about pc but this time can't believe.

and Ralcore

Ralcore;1849246 said:
Darkest Red - 3-5m

You'd better not PC something.. you don't have talent.. and don't miss my suggest :)

Ralcore

Wanderer

chankis;1851196 said:
ROFL you guys so earnest, it seems MaidInQuebecs PC have some reality.

another guys seems experienced about pc but this time can't believe.

and Ralcore

You'd better not PC something.. you don't have talent.. and don't miss my suggest :)

lol dude, I get at least 15 AIMs a DAY from people asking me about prices, usually much more, and anyone can back that up. So go flame somewhere else, and leave the price checking to us.