UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price check on a firepit!

Above

Squire
yes but for like what Four years or so the hearth was worth about 2-3m. JUST recently people are paying more and they are 5m. There maybe 3 people willing to pay 10m for a firepit atm. But once those 3 are gone you wont get more than 3-5m for the item. What 2 people are willing to pay at THIS moment does not determine the price of the item. You can stop trying to fucking hype up ur item now.

You can stop trying to put it down, just because you dont have one eskimo.. The price does depend on the buyer but more so how much they want it and wat the seller is willing to let it go for. So far everybody i know wont let it go for that cheap at all.

yayo05

Sorceror
well, since your first sentence is completely false. You can stop trying to to come back since i do in fact have one :confused: . just giving a legit pc thats all. and sinnce pretty much EVERYONE in the post agrees w. me or are lower than me, maybe you should punch ur self in the face a couple times. Might help out that ego a bit

if someone wanted to hand me 15 mil for that thing i'd def. take that money, no lie. If people all decide that's the big winner item you can bet everyone will be turning in for that thing at the end and thus many more will be pulled out. Sell now while it's at least perceived to be rare enough for 10 or 15 mil. that's huge man.
And I would absolutely not take two mil. That's true too.