UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price check on a firepit!

Above

Squire
So far there is only two that anybodyhas been able to find i've asked basically the whole server.

what is your oppinions on what its worth i was thinking in the 20-30m range AS OF NOW since ive found two if anybody can find more plz let me know!

Attachments

• firepit.png
    firepit.png
    583.6 KB · Views: 8

smooth85

Sorceror
to be completely honest, a PC now won't be as accurate as one done a mth or two after CUB. hold it for now and wait to see what you could get for it later once it's known how many truly exist.

the value will only go up once it becomes 100% unattainable after CUB. right now there is still a (verrrrry slim) chance that another few of them could come out of those barrels.
with that said, i'd pay 10-12mil today for it (if i had the cash :rolleyes:) bc it's a cool looking and new item, but that's just me. Other collectors would most def shell out more i'm sure considering how rare it is

smooth85

Sorceror
700-1.2m - medium cub rewards tier

kasa is worth like 40mil+ and it was large xmas gift. fallon mittens are 20mil+ and were medium xmas gifts ... same logic :p

this firepit isn't close to those levels of value (yet, til we know roughly how many exist after CUB and collectors want to buy), but i'd still give it a lot more than 700k-1.2m bro, cmon! :rolleyes:

Above

Squire
Once it gets closer to the end of August, people will be cashing in their emblems, so using "there's only two" as a source to estimate is inaccurate. I'm positive the number will jump up a lot higher, maybe not a whole lot due to the chance involved, but then again, once CuB is over, it's over. I'd say come up with an amount you're willing to accept it for, and start an auction. If you're very apprehensive about that and don't need the gold immediately, then wait til later in the year to sell.

Saying there is only two right now is accurate, Common sence tells EVERYBODY that more can come out of the barrel.... we know this... however thank you for your input reign.

pete liv

Sorceror
kasa is worth like 40mil+ and it was large xmas gift. fallon mittens are 20mil+ and were medium xmas gifts ... same logic :p

this firepit isn't close to those levels of value (yet, til we know roughly how many exist after CUB and collectors want to buy), but i'd still give it a lot more than 700k-1.2m bro, cmon! :rolleyes:
nah. not really. it might see 2m, if someone who wasn't familiar with it saw it being sold and could be convinced it was a one of a kind or something. but in any situation with a knowledged buyer, this is extremely unlikely to be

How many of the different ones will be a direct function of how much they cost. for example when someone is looking at cashing in their tokens, do they press the button four times (damn near) on random ruined decor, or only once for greater decor (65k vs 250k)?
You can bet a lot of people would hit that ruined button four times. So expect a lot more ruined chairs than dragon heads, when all's said and done. Fire pit's gotta be like hearth of the home fire when all's said and done. Some but not a whole lot. and that's a five mil item.

GimpCent

Knight

You can't compare wearables and deco............... totally different values

smooth85

Sorceror
if they are just a new addition to medium cub and become more adundant, price will be lower like 2-3m obviously. i thought it was just something really rare just like kasa's & fallon mittens were at xmas.

i wasn't comparing the value, i was comparing how the mittens/kasa were both the rare gifts for the xmas medium/large gifts just like this fireplace could be the rare item for the cub medium deco items, that's all.

again... we'll only know once cub is over

pete liv

Sorceror
no, anyone who pays more than 2m for this item is just stupid, that's all; considering the emblem cost and the known rewards from the mostly shitty medium tier pick.

Above

Squire
no, anyone who pays more than 2m for this item is just stupid, that's all; considering the emblem cost and the known rewards from the mostly shitty medium tier pick.

Thats exactlly why this would be worth more!! most of the mediums are shitty... These will be one of the most rare cub items mark my words. and i think ur 2m is simply put CRAZY. ive had a 10, offer and a 15m offer ive turned down. We will see how many pop up on the server.. and the fact its a medium you will get 20 herbs before you get one of these

Basically what your saying in a previous post not the one im replying to is emblems are worth X amount and so the item was x amount of emblems so its selling price would be x amount of emblems x 14gp per.. thats not how it works. What are the odds you will get an item you want by spending emblems on it? Its slim to none! and Especially with a firepit, somebody will get a donation net or scarecrow or a dried herb or wheat sheaf and say screw this tier!! When in fact it has good items the chances of getting them are rare and its very risky so for the seller they must sell for more to make their money that they lost on getting dried herbs and such.

Above

Squire
How many of the different ones will be a direct function of how much they cost. for example when someone is looking at cashing in their tokens, do they press the button four times (damn near) on random ruined decor, or only once for greater decor (65k vs 250k)?
You can bet a lot of people would hit that ruined button four times. So expect a lot more ruined chairs than dragon heads, when all's said and done. Fire pit's gotta be like hearth of the home fire when all's said and done. Some but not a whole lot. and that's a five mil item.

I appriciate your input very much! I would like to know if the firepits that were "handed out" are the same as the one from the cub? icky floyd has some in his castle on his island that are different.
And yes a hearth is worth 5m and in my opinion there will be TONS more hearth of the homes than firepits and if anybody can get a firepit by spending 3m emblems trying to get one ill give you a mil. even know there is no way to know so i probably would not pay up.. But im sure you get the point people.

yayo05

Sorceror
yes but for like what Four years or so the hearth was worth about 2-3m. JUST recently people are paying more and they are 5m. There maybe 3 people willing to pay 10m for a firepit atm. But once those 3 are gone you wont get more than 3-5m for the item. What 2 people are willing to pay at THIS moment does not determine the price of the item. You can stop trying to fucking hype up ur item now.

a lawyer

Sorceror
I would pay 2 for it simply so I don't have to waste time with emblems trying to get it or waste time waiting for one to come up for sale in the forums