UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

guy has such a life yet has so much time to cry here about us holding an event for the shard in hopes for fun
Lol how is doing a harry with 3xs the number then the entire rest of the pvpers on server give you hopes of fun? If you would like to spark some pvp try getting up a tounry 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5. Then you might get some action. Saying looks guys we spawned a harry only 13 of us on. When there is maybe 4-5 pvpers in different guilds on at that time.

You do realise Uo Demise population is falling fast do to no updates/ new content. At this point my estimation is there is about 30-40 unique individual players that pvp on a consisnt basis. Not knowing different peoples chars my guess is HZ has about 10-15 China 9-12 NYA 4( and u rarely see them anymore) barcode was i think 4-5( u never see them anymore) then on avg you have about 8-12 Randoms that run around the gate from time to time.
Now take China out of the mix because they play mornings. Also drop NYA/Barcode because they have not been seen consistly in the past 3+ months. Now thats leaves you with maybe 8-12 randoms you normally see at the gate. ( not all in the same guild). like Myself ,duck, adon, Pumpkin, killa dj,hot pockets( if he is unbanned) the 2 ?? guildies that have shown up recently,Mork and a few others.

So if you want to claim domination in pvp on a server that you out number almost the entire rest of the pvp population congrats.

But in any case i done making fun of you guys its to easy. When clearly you make your own guild look like a bunch of retards claiming HZ dominates PVP/Demise.

Once again my offer stands 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 ( prob cant get more then 4 people to log on at the same time so i will stop there) any mount of gold you want to put up.

Lucifall

Knight
Once again my offer stands 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 ( prob cant get more then 4 people to log on at the same time so i will stop there) any mount of gold you want to put up.
Funny of you to say that, but ignore all Mister Dank's posts.

When there is maybe 4-5 pvpers in different guilds on at that time.
You repeatedly say your opposition sucks, and how you can easily kill them even with less people, yet you complain about them having more later. Can you possibly contradict yourself further?

I remember when me, Bile and Paul raided china's harrower 3x8 and won the battle, but couldn't kill the harry itself.

Mister Pink

Squire
My thoughts on this thread.

-Trash talk over a video game is lame.
-More screenshots
-The more activity in fel the better.
-I hope Hz doesn't get burnt out or quit when someone does finally create a guild that is bigger and stronger.
- Effective tactics are generally called "cheap" because they are effective.
- The people complaining about hz sound like sour losers, I bet these same people blamed their controllers when they lost video games on n64 or whatever.
-I hope this thread doesn't get locked
-Hz has large numbers. Even if they say they only have x online.

Buttertroll

Sorceror

-More screenshots
-I hope Hz doesn't get burnt out or quit when someone does finally create a guild that is bigger and stronger.
- The people complaining about hz sound like sour losers, I bet these same people blamed their controllers when they lost video games on n64 or whatever.
-Hz has large numbers. Even if they say they only have x online

And thank you mr pink for at least solo trying to raid our spawns <3

Funny of you to say that, but ignore all Mister Dank's posts..

whos dank? and I have never turn down a duel or any chance at pvp before. nor would i.

I dont complain about HZ numbers if any guild has numbers they would do the same thing. And i would gladly raid HZ 3vs8 if I was in a guild with 3 people on at the same time they do harry. But seeing how I am not no one can solo raid 1v8 and win anything but a few killshots when u get them sot split up.

Anyway please dont quote me here as I am not going to reply on this thread anymore. if you want to set some fights up Lucifall I would be more then happy to try and get some people together.

And clearly i could careless about how many numbers HZ has i would never run away from a fight. Proven by me going in Solo to there harry last night. To bad i didnt see post till it was over but non the less i ran in expecting nothing but some pvp.

Mister Pink

Squire
I believe you when you say you had only 8 people on. Naturally that means 2 greater dragons or more and a couple of people multiclienting or having decently suited/scrolled characters sitting on the bench waiting for their number to be called. I don't find any fault in this, but it is what it is. Until another guild can field as many decently suited, organized people you guys will stay on top. The complaining and crying from others in this thread affirms that your guild is on top. I look forward to the time when a challenger does emerge. It will be a lot of fun to see/ be a part of the choas.

I disagree with anyone saying yall are killing pvp. Every story needs a bad guy. The more posts involving fel the better.

Lucifall

Knight
I believe you when you say you had only 8 people on. Naturally that means 2 greater dragons or more and a couple of people multiclienting or having decently suited/scrolled characters sitting on the bench waiting for their number to be called.
That's agaisnt the rules. It was 8 people, 9 characters: 2 harry killing templates, 2 gd tamers, 4 pvpers, 1 stealther to rez people when they die. Not even nearly as much as people say.

That's agaisnt the rules. It was 8 people, 9 characters: 2 harry killing templates, 2 gd tamers, 4 pvpers, 1 stealther to rez people when they die. Not even nearly as much as people say.

Last time I will post here just because this is something no one has asked yet.
Could you tell me what guild/allie fields more then even 4 players at any givin time during the night or your ""prime time""? ( besides china because they only play in the AM.

HZ wins you currently have the biggiest e penis on demise you win the pissing contest

/end thread

Buttertroll

Sorceror
Could you tell me what guild/allie fields more then even 4 players at any givin time during the night or your ""prime time""? ( besides china because they only play in the AM.

HZ wins you currently have the biggiest e penis on demise you win the pissing contest

/end thread
DA ?? Gold alliance for one :)

Reactions: Ama

lukin69

Knight
Lol da have maybe 1-2 people that enter fel. Gold is nothing more then a trammie guild they don't pvp. Once again a more direct question , what pvp guild fields more then 4 people?

/end thread

hickman48

Knight
Anyway please dont quote me here as I am not going to reply on this thread anymore. if you want to set some fights up Lucifall I would be more then happy to try and get some people together.

hold on hold on scrathnsniff ima let you finish But you previous two post where some of the best post of all time

Lol da have maybe 1-2 people that enter fel. Gold is nothing more then a trammie guild they don't pvp. Once again a more direct question , what pvp guild fields more then 4 people?

meekhiro

Squire

-More screenshots
-Hz has large numbers. Even if they say they only have x online.

+1

completely agree, esp the effective tactics being called cheap. in every video game/battle, there are tactics that will always work best and the people who are losing will always call it cheap or cheating. (d&d-wizards, wow-pali&dk combo, war with savages-blankets covered in disease)
HZ might field more people than you can, but them creating this is a challenge for you to grow some and recruit some people and try to beat them at their own game.