UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[PRE] Battle Royale

Re: [PRE] Battle Royale

Reason for double post because i was wondering if people would rather have cash reward of up to 500K maybe?
Would that get a few more people to come?
Or does this just not sound interesting to people who spent hours to get good items and don't feel like trying this out?
Any reply will be taken into consideration!
Thanks

Lucifall

Knight

Guildwars-Gamer;585517 said:
Reason for double post because i was wondering if people would rather have cash reward of up to 500K maybe?
Would that get a few more people to come?
Or does this just not sound interesting to people who spent hours to get good items and don't feel like trying this out?
Any reply will be taken into consideration!
Thanks

I'm pretty sure alot of people would join, it just needs more advertising. Do some in-game perhaps?

gugutz

Knight

I'll join if the time suits me.
Im sure a lot of ppl would like to join too.

S_GonzaLes

Wanderer

question: How would the ppl be able to cut heads and collect them while they are fighting, and how would mages actualy cut the heads, do they keep the starting dagger?

Two Wolves

Knight

Lucifall;585535 said:
I'm pretty sure alot of people would join, it just needs more advertising. Do some in-game perhaps?

• MUST HAVE a forum ID with at least 10 posts.

I may have to get rid of that rule two-wolves... But you would keep your starting dagger and i would suggest not to sell it if you want to be able to turn in heads.
And the event isn't just straight fighting. Seeing how it could take place in trinsic or britain there would be enough free space depending on how many ppl joined that there wouldn't be a 24 gank fest. Though i could def see two ppl duking it out and one barley winning and a mage coming in for the kill to end up getting two heads with one fireball.
:)
All is fun and games.

I'll try to do some in game advertising tonight and some to follow.

Two Wolves

Knight

You mean a 2 gank fest, as in the two hour time limit?

One alternative would be to hold it in an arena like a custom house where the participants could largely be observed by event organizers and spectators.

Participants could be locked in the arena at the start and rule breakers removed.

But then you are back to gank fest, unless you have a red and blue team.

A prize for most heads/silver would make being the last man standing through general cowardliness not as strong a stratagy.

mmm i dont like the idea of being confined to a house... Cause then there is no skill to that. Just basically luck.
Im working out new silver costs to make it more stratigic in what you invest in.

I agree, love the idea, but taking it into a house would probably also remove mages totally, certainly remove stealthing probably. Theres no FC or FCR or anything so u would be lucky to get any spells off before someone notices you and targets you since your a mage.

The idea of hiding and trying to stealth and jump in on duels that just finished with a real low level spell sounds fun haha

My only question/comment would be people who dont have char slots, or not enough to participate very often. Such as people doin BODs

p.s. never noticed this till the 10 post thing but i have 116 posts?!?!?! lol

well seeing how this would only be once a week you could delete remake the BR character every weekend and be fine.
About the bod ppl after they are done with br they cold just as well take the br character and train there .1 tailor/bs on him and he would be fine to go get bods.
Seeing after every BR i will be kicking out every participant

Lucifall;586929 said:
Perhaps you could run it in Jhelom's arena. It's big enough.

I dont really think its well designed enough though. its just a big open space, rather in a small town like skara there would be plenty of space to move around and not become ganked... All in all I want it to move fairly quickly but still have enough time for palyers to "upgrade"

Tekkamaaan

Wanderer

Just have a bod runner start with your battle royale skills and then just keep the character. Remake if needed though.