UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[PRE] Battle Royale

[PRE] Battle Royale

This is a Player Run Event. Demise staff are not involved in planning, hosting, or prize distribution.
--------------------------------------------

F YEA BATTLE ROYALE!! Ok before you dedicate yourself to reading this and the rules just to let you know the prize will be atleast a HRSK or the choice pf upwards to 250K.
I will be running this event on to be determined date hopefully later this week/weekend.

Battle Royale Objective:
Last man standing with a survivor twist. Meaning the objective of the game is to kill/rape others until you are the last person standing. To do this you can form alliances/teams/backstab/lure/trap/laugh at people to death.

Battle Royale How to start?
You may think whats the point? Im just going to get raped by people with awesome uber gear. WRONG!
You must make a new character every time a new Battle Royale starts and thus everyone starts on equal footing depending on how you invest your 80 stat points and 100 skill points at first. (This will be explained more in the rules section)
You will make a character as you choose and hand me the Battle Royale Commander your 1000 gold and your starting bag of regs and spell book, if you choose to be a mage. In return you will be handed a colored robe that mustn't be taken off for the remainder of the BR also 10 SILVER which will be explained later. If you handed in a bag of regs and spellbook you will be handed back 20 regs of each kind and a book with the following spells: Magic Arrow/Harm/Heal/psn/cure/fireball/curse. You will be asked to join the Battle Royale Guild for the remainder of the event and then gated to a town which the BR will take place and the fight begins!

RULES of BR:
No Elves (This is due to an imbalance with the 20 mana bonus they receive, i've tested this and it makes mages to powerful.)

No outside characters helping (its pretty obvious because i will be the only one handing out gear and i will keep track of it, so if some one screen shots you with a magic wep... Or an insane amount of regs/gold...GG)
No Horseplay before/after event
Spirit Speak is not allowed
MUST HAVE a forum ID with atleast 10 posts. (This probably will change due to lack of participants?)
Once dead you must return to the battle commander, you will be done for the remainder of the event.
You may join the game up until 15 minutes after start time.
You may not leave the designated Guard Zone area of the town. No exceptions.
Any abuse of the system which I deem abuse will be punished.
PUNISHMENT will be a blacklist for your forum name and immediate kickage of ass out of the guild and the event.

Other Information
Before the start of the BR I will update a post on the forum with a word in which you must include in your newly created character this will prevent premades.
Your mamma jokes in guild chat are encouraged along with trash talk but, too much spammage may lead to warning and then a kick.
The Event will last at a maximum of 2 hours. If we do not have a clear winner a message will ask remaining participants to return home and have a FACE OFF to the death which a winner will then be declared. IE:Trying to Hide and run your way through the event will earn you the title of epic fail. Seeing how as of now the last man standing is the only one to receive the prize.

Upgrading Items During BR
There will be a merchant or two in game named Battle Royale Merchant, you may go to him to trade silver in for items which will be listed below. BEWARE players may attack you while you are attempting to trade, I will try to trade as fast as possible so make sure you have the right amount of silver and/or gold.

How to earn silver
By killing other guild members you will earn a set amount of silver depending on how many players joined the game. To do this simply cut up there corpse and hand me their head, this will keep track of who has died and who has not. I will announce evertime a player is killed and how many players are alive at the period of time. Also you may loot whatever is on their corpse and if you loot a player purchased item from the BR merchant you may trade it in for silver or an equal valued item.
There will be Hired NPC's litterd around the city for you to attempt to gang bang for the head/money. These are limited so its best to kill these first...or not...

Please send me a pm if you are interested in signing up and please feel free to post suggestions/comments.

I will update this soon. Also I will update with the amount of players expected regularly.

Listed in the next post will be items you may purchase

Re: [PRE] Battle Royale

Items for purchase:
50gold=7 silver

100gold=11 silver

exp one handed wep (random; based on weapon class you specify)=15 silver

2 handed lower req wep (random; based on weapon class you specify)=25 silver

A players Head= 10 to 20 silver depending on # of players

Bag w/10 of each reg=9 silver

lightning scroll=10 silver

(2)energy bolt scrolls=20 silver

EXP leather legs and sleeves=19silver

EXP Horned/Barbed leather tunic=21 silver

EXP leather head/gorget=25 silver

1 FC 2 FCR Spellbook=24 silver

25 arrows=3 silver

You may trade items either way and you may spend gold on NPC items such as heal potions and cure potions. (if I find abuse on these NPC's I will have to provide them on the BR merchant.)

Any time an item is purchased it will be broadcasted in Guildchat 15-30 seconds after the purchase.

[PRE]= Player run event
That being said, I feel like with proper rules and regulations this can be controlled.
Also you really have nothing to lose in a new character.

hugoboss

Sorceror

hmmm... start new char w taming.. tame a big bear or 5.. all your n00bs are belong to bear?

how can you tame in a town?(ie no bears in town i believe.) Please think before you post this.
i think there is some birds you can tame and try owning peoples that way.

marcusstone

Sorceror

or you could lead a bunch of bears into town on another character, and then tame them with your battle royal character...:D

I think im going to allow this. lol
I want to see a tamer get owned in the face when he attempts to tame a bear with no weapon skill or anything of that nature. :)
And it would be exciting to see him get ganked for doing such a thing.

marcusstone

Sorceror

Guildwars-Gamer;584799 said:
I think im going to allow this. lol
I want to see a tamer get owned in the face when he attempts to tame a bear with no weapon skill or anything of that nature. :)
And it would be exciting to see him get ganked for doing such a thing.
I was actually just joking haha...
Its actually a really good idea you have here...

I know HRSK isn't a lot but I hope that will attract younger players. Older players should just join to have fun... Seeing how you can make whatever name you please you will be anonymous for your bad acts. Remember that young players uo skills/stats/items will be the same as a veteran of this game. maybe not strategy (a lot in this game) or player skill (not a lot of) I imagine the Brazilians opting out on something they can't win using...

Lucifall;584829 said:
Question... why no elves?

i think there is a balancing issue with the 20+ to mana for mages... at starter levels.
If you could make a mage with 30 int and 40 str and get 50 mana its to imbalanced at this level.
Rather have 40 int 30 str and so on. Im going to test more this week though for balancing.
plus 20 in hiding and tracking/detect will make for some fun getaways and situations.

I've Edited the begining spellbook spells so that lightning will have to be bought.
And elves with the mana trait are to powerful sorry. If I see mages are getting not enough play i may switch it; not likley though.

Lucifall

Knight

Guildwars-Gamer;584872 said:
i think there is a balancing issue with the 20+ to mana for mages... at starter levels.
If you could make a mage with 30 int and 40 str and get 50 mana its to imbalanced at this level.
Rather have 40 int 30 str and so on. Im going to test more this week though for balancing.
plus 20 in hiding and tracking/detect will make for some fun getaways and situations.

I've Edited the begining spellbook spells so that lightning will have to be bought.
And elves with the mana trait are to powerful sorry. If I see mages are getting not enough play i may switch it; not likley though.

Humans get extra mana regeneration (base med and focus, sure, easy to raise, but still), base tactics, base anatomy, base 20 in each casting skill... I really don't see how 20 mana would be an issue considering what JoaT gives.

you can cast 5 fireballs at 13 a piece starting off a elf compared to 3 fireballs as a human. 5 fb's will kill a target 3 will not
and as a mage 20 anatomy tactics won't do squat. Trust me on this i've tested an elf mage and it just won't work here atleast for now.
Magery without armor in itself is powerful. Lucifall if you disagree so much im welcome to show you how fast someone will die with 50 mana compared to 30

Edit: I will post some possible builds i have tried out tomorrow, that show promise.

Lucifall

Knight

Guildwars-Gamer;584974 said:
you can cast 5 fireballs at 13 a piece starting off a elf compared to 3 fireballs as a human. 5 fb's will kill a target 3 will not
and as a mage 20 anatomy tactics won't do squat. Trust me on this i've tested an elf mage and it just won't work here atleast for now.
Magery without armor in itself is powerful. Lucifall if you disagree so much im welcome to show you how fast someone will die with 50 mana compared to 30

I don't know about a mage, but I'd pick 50 fencing and 50 chivalry and be able to heal myself while dealing considerable damage to someone who picked 50 fencing and tactics without possibilites to heal. I do see why you think elves would be too powerful tho.

Two Wolves

Knight

consider making the upgrade prices unique, so that while you are trading as fast as possible all the player need do is drag the correct amount for the specific item.

Two Wolves;585203 said:
consider making the upgrade prices unique, so that while you are trading as fast as possible all the player need do is drag the correct amount for the specific item.

Really good suggestion Two Wolves i will start right away on tweeking the upgrade system.

Also im glad your trying to come up with builds Lucifall. Maybe you should come and see how they turn out! :)