UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Post Your Desktop!11!11eleventyone!1!17♪11!

Hypntick

Wanderer
Re: Post Your Desktop!11!11eleventyone!1!17♪11!

LOL! I used to have that problem myself, however if you do have the funds to shell out for a legit copy its worth it I think. My problem could just be the skin im running or something like that. I know this is gonna sound geeky as hell, but I may start a thread up about peoples rigs, hardwire wise and looks wise. Just need to get a decent shot of mine.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Not one little bit for me :)

Also I have the cash to pay for it and everytime that lame box pops up I with - oh I should finally pay for it, then 20secs after its gone away I've forgotton all about it ;(

Dors Venabli

Wanderer

Hubble site got some lovely wallpapers. :)

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Lynyrd said:
does it slow down your performance at all?

hell yes it does.

if you've got a super fast cpu and oodles of RAM it shouldn't be a problem, but if you're on a dated computer with limited memory, expect to take a bit of a performance hit, since whenever you do anything in windows, it is essentially drawing bitmaps over everything.

_Choru_ said:
I never have a problem with my windows blinds :)

I just have a problem every couple of hours when the window pops up telling me I need to pay for the progream, generally happens when I'm trying to espape a gank also :(

I used to have that as well. It depends on the particular skin you use. Some have problems, some don't. I had some where my IMs wouldn't flash right when I got a message, and in particular one skin I used messed up the options screen in Mozilla. It was weird...

That popup pay thing was annoying. My pc and monitor never shut off, but I have a blank screensaver that I run after my system has been idle for a while. More than once I've woken up to see that screen on top of everything, even the screensaver. After a while I started thinking it would begin to burn an image on my screen, so then I got in the habit of turning off my monitor. :(

Now, I don't even use Windows. :D

Hypntick

Wanderer

yeah if your computer can handle a huge draw on resources then windowsblinds shouldnt affect anything at all. I have no problem myself, but im running decently high mid grade stuff (amd 64 3200 overclocked to 2.85 ghz, 2 gig ram, and sli vid card set up)

Lynyrd

Knight

When I try to set my resolution higher, I can't see the taskbar. Like it's off the screen.

Hypntick

Wanderer

you can change the settings on your monitor manually like the stretch and stuff play with that, it should fix your problem

Lynyrd

Knight

I did, it doesn't help. It's hard to explain. I can scroll across my screen by pushing the cursor to the edge.

Ghokhad said:
did u drag all those files to sem cool? Its not a lot of music. Why do you keep it all on your desktop? You must learn how to create folders.
well, people send me alot of music over aim, and it all goes to my desktop, and i'm really too fucking lazy to give a flying fuck until it gets too cluttered, then i move it all into my limewire folder and forget about it

does that answer your question?

Lynyrd

Knight

Kurupt-hybrid said:
well, people send me alot of music over aim, and it all goes to my desktop, and i'm really too fucking lazy to give a flying fuck until it gets too cluttered, then i move it all into my limewire folder and forget about it

does that answer your question?
I think you were trying to impress him.

elohdee

Knight

Dors Venabli said:

Hubble site got some lovely wallpapers. :)
YOU HAVE SOME MIGHTY FINE GAMES ON UR DESKTOP

KOTOR2 is best tbh, looks like the kotor icon anyhow :( :(