UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Post Your Desktop!11!11eleventyone!1!17♪11!

Re: Post Your Desktop!11!11eleventyone!1!17♪11!

Sammich

Wanderer

JazzyJoe said:
Actaully you have no idea what your talking about a clone display would clone the entire screen not just the taskbar. I use my dual setup to multitask of course, browse the net and never miss a beat on irc, play fullscreen games and be able to monitor msn or any other program i want. Btw if you wondering what the taskbar is doing on the left side.. I want it like that, that way i can open or close any program or switch to to eitehr screen on either screen, and yesh i use UltraMon

So if its not a clone display, you have Horizontal stretch with the screens backwards, or maybe I should just ask what videocard you are using. Because its weird, I noticed just the taskbar being cloned, but I was wondering why you would just want to clone that?

Edit: Nevermind, I googled UltraMon, didn't know such software existed, and I didn't mean to get you in such a hostile mood, I was just confused. :/

Megumi

Wanderer

Same one as the last 4 or 5 threads.

Laughing Man from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Theory logo.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

so no-one else here uses linux as their primary OS?

:(

kio123

Knight

i cant show mine since my hd is gone. but i can at least say my desktop was full from left to right