UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Post Server War problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formater

Knight
Re: Post Server War problems

Xenobi;1853624 said:
If you scroll that warning msg down it says something nasty about your mother. :mad:

You will be disconnected in five seconds.

Funny I bet the people who really are cheating are not being disconnected but the people who are not cheating are. lol.

Bones123;1853629 said:
I can't rez my tamer.... when i click continue after rezzing him... he doesn't come alive.... he's still dead and after i hit continue he is frozen and can't move. This is my mare training tamer. I will lose my mares if this isn't fixed soon.

l2p

Binky :)

Wanderer

Formater;1853623 said:
Ya be glad its not the new improved warning screen 2.0

"We have detected your using a illegal client. All accounts, houses, and items matching your ip have been deleted. Good-bye! "

Followed by
"Account terminated" and you get disconnected.

Dobman

Wanderer

Perhaps a server shutdown would be a good idea :p
Save people the hassle of loggin in and freaking out... then we'd just be reading "I haz no lif3 wifout da UoZ" threads... wow i am pathetic

chinchin

Sorceror

My client is untouched and patched all the way and I'm still getting kicked. So you guys sweating it out thinking your going to get banned for tree H@ck, chill out, it's all good.

Formater

Knight

chinchin;1853640 said:
My client is untouched and patched all the way and I'm still getting kicked. So you guys sweating it out thinking your going to get banned for tree H@ck, chill out, it's all good.

tree hack = ugly uo

Binky :)

Wanderer

chinchin;1853640 said:

chinchin

Sorceror

Holy crap Formater you're the only person I've seen with a forum account older than mine..... you must be old as dirt!

Formater

Knight

chinchin;1853647 said:
Holy crap Formater you're the only person I've seen with a forum account older than mine..... you must be old as dirt!

I will be a year older than you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.