UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Post Server War problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Server War problems

Im running Uo Client 6.0.13.0 (Patch 91) and i get disconnected after 30 seconds saying that i have to have version 4.something or later to play on this server. help please?

KoNNaN

Knight
Re: Post Server War problems

Me too, I am patching and see if that works. I hope I don't get snow :\

zoo york

Knight

Same problem here. Random characters show up over your head, then you get the warning and are kicked. I'm patched to highest level as of today.

Azural Kane

Wanderer

running path 6.0.11.0 - (the patch just before the snow) getting the same message post server wars. it also states "kuoc players are not allowed." in the popup

KoNNaN

Knight

Nope, still disconnecting and I am at 6 0 13

halp

does it make you say a bunch of symbols too before disconnecting?

I got it saying i have an invalid KUOC client, i signed in on razor..... sallos makes it moongates not work, and it fails to inject some shit in on razor

the error makes you say some weird spam for a second then it says:

Invalid client detected.
PlayUO/KUOC and old OSI clients are not allowed on this server.

You must use an OSI client version 4.0.0 or later. To patch your OSI client automatically, run the 'UOPatch.exe' program which can be found in your UO install folder.

Once you have pached your client, log in again.

thats what it says

Status
Not open for further replies.