UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Post Server War problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formater

Knight
Re: Post Server War problems

War2.0;1853775 said:
Gonna have to pre-log as a back up :p

recall in to a mare spawn there are 10 reds...what do you do logout and back in and pray your still alive or logout and call it a night?

Formater

Knight

Mark just announced "they will be fixed in a few minutes with another restart I am just checking everything".

EDIT war2.0 is tooooo fast for me
*sigh* speed hacker....

Oh, and he is going to make a thread here and explain what happened.

War2.0

Sorceror

Formater;1853777 said:
recall in to a mare spawn there are 10 reds...what do you do logout and back in and pray your still alive or logout and call it a night?

Cast gate in the first place? I don't know. Anyone who played anytime would dispel that shit...so....I dunno. Hopefully it's fixed in the next few mins after reboot :)

War2.0

Sorceror

Formater;1853780 said:
Mark just announced "they will be fixed in a few minutes with another restart I am just checking everything".

EDIT war2.0 is tooooo fast for me
*sigh* speed hacker....

Oh, and he is going to make a thread here and explain what happened.

Too fast for you? :) Seems like you are too fast for me :p

I seem to be going through more nicotine with more play time than on normal days. Do as I say, not as I do. Tobacco is bad, kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.