UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Poker

Uomvp

Knight
At the end of the day. I have my opinion and you have yours. The decision is up2 Runuo so whatever they decide is the way it is.

Hybrid gets tables 24-7 365....they are the darling shard....if we had as many donators as them we might get the cool things they get.....We get poker for month or so out of the year with uber crappy 100k tables...Hybrid has 1kk tables year round....More options, more tables, more min/Max's...
Hybrid has poker because that's all there is to do.

I was from hybrid but i really dont want Demise to being Hybrid.
i won 800-1000kk on poker there,but i dont want poker like in hybrid here.
it can cause illegal action like teaming, multi clients etc...
after all i like the way of Demise now.
then don't play them if you're afraid of losing.

Adding poker will discourage people from actually having to work to make money. Not many people will farm for jewelry anymore, collect bods or anything that the server needs. Why would you? If you can make a fast buck playing poker vs. continuing to contribute then why would you?

Poker won't destroy the server but it's not going to make anything better. People continue to come to demise and stay because of Eos and his teams work. Every week we are having more and more updates, stuff added etc..

Miles Logan tried to come to demise and advertise poker on hybrid. He lasted about 5 minutes with people at luna bank laughing at him n telling him to go F*** himself.
You sir are a dumb fuck, no one wants to work and farm their lives away for a 15 year old game, we are not 10 years old anymore.. People love poker, it attracts a lot of people... I don't farm, and I don't have any plans to start, it's boring killing the same monster over and over for hours on end to get nothing.

hickman48

Knight
You sir are a dumb fuck, no one wants to work and farm their lives away for a 15 year old game, we are not 10 years old anymore.. People love poker, it attracts a lot of people... I don't farm, and I don't have any plans to start, it's boring killing the same monster over and over for hours on end to get nothing.

Yo bro i hear hybrid has some poker tables if you want to play poker on uo maybe you should check out hybrid dawg.

dull

Sorceror
its ridiculous.poker is not UO.
Look what happened in Hybrid.some ppl keep staying there 24/7 just for poker.it is NOT UO.
i don't think the idea makes Demise better.

dull

Sorceror
you are just interested in playing poker....play poker elsewhere.

one more bad side in poker is ...pretty much ppl left hybrid when they lost money.
is it good thing for demise?
i dont think so.losing ppl for unnecessary sub game is ridiculous.

Phelon

Knight
If you want to play poker just go to a poker site. People who play poker on Hybrid pretty much only play poker. Why would you want another distraction from people doing champs and pvping?

If you do add poker then I would like an arcade in Brit with skeetball, pacman and the game where you shoot water into the clowns mouth until your balloon pops.

Slugworth

Squire
You guys keep talking about it distracting pvp.... There is no pvp! This server is pretty much a pvm server. The pvp was long gone here after 09. Now back to macroing your bods I suppose.

Poker site? That would defeat the whole purpose? There is poker on UO servers for people to make gold someway else besides having to farm their lives away to get anywhere, I don't know about you foreign japanese homos but I don't have 3 years to farm and get a suit. Maybe if you guys had a real life job you'd know that it takes way to fucking long, in poker if you're good you can get suited quickly which means more pvp... No one wants to start fresh on this server because they are not 10 years old anymore and have all summer to farm the same monster until their eyes bleed. Fucking chinese gold farmers, thats why 90% of the population is foreigners.