UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Poker

Are there poker tables somewhere on this server? If not, then what is the reason behind it? If we had poker tables at luna that would be a great way to make gold for the ones that don't have time to farm doom for 2 years just to get a serpents fang... Let's get people suited up fast so they can get in to pvp..? The main reason a lot of players will not come here is because of the amount of time it takes to obtain a nice suit, still to me it's the best AOS shard around.

april0395

Sorceror
To answer your first question: there are poker tables, but they are not available at this time. Poker tables are open during events on the festival grounds.

Kiluad

Sorceror
Are there poker tables somewhere on this server? If not, then what is the reason behind it? If we had poker tables at luna that would be a great way to make gold for the ones that don't have time to farm doom for 2 years just to get a serpents fang... Let's get people suited up fast so they can get in to pvp..? The main reason a lot of players will not come here is because of the amount of time it takes to obtain a nice suit, still to me it's the best AOS shard around.

So poker is going to magically spawn more artys? what?

r_lee86

Sorceror
Not the kind of poker tables he is talking about. He is looking to play 5-10kk hands I do believe.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
Hybrid gets tables 24-7 365....they are the darling shard....if we had as many donators as them we might get the cool things they get.....We get poker for month or so out of the year with uber crappy 100k tables...Hybrid has 1kk tables year round....More options, more tables, more min/Max's...

So poker is going to magically spawn more artys? what?
Obvoisly youre dumb as a bucket of rocks, some prople dont enjoy killing the same monster for 5 years, in poker you can easily win enough to buy artifacts instead of wasting your life away to get a dragons lance... There should be a 1 mill table at luna bank which will attract more people to the area, and allow for another way to make some nice cash.. It will also give people a reason to farm gold to get on the tables.. There is no downside to it...

Thats not a downside of adding the tables, thTs the downside of being a shitty poker player and not knowing what youre doing

Uomvp

Knight
If you want to play poker go back to hybrid or wait for an event.
hybrid is a dead shard (sorry francis) with no playerbase. Is that what you want for demise?
demise is different n has a consistent playerbase THAT ACTUALLY PLAYS! n not just sit at the poker table.
Go earn a buck n put some effort into making ur own money n not just gambling.

If you want to play poker go back to hybrid or wait for an event.
hybrid is a dead shard (sorry francis) with no playerbase. Is that what you want for demise?
demise is different n has a consistent playerbase THAT ACTUALLY PLAYS! n not just sit at the poker table.
Go earn a buck n put some effort into making ur own money n not just gambling.
Why suggest that people leave Demise? I'm making a suggestion that would help the server, a lot of people like to play poker, a lot of people hate pvm.. It couldn't hurt to add poker tables.. Why don't you get out of the house once in a while and you won't have so much built up frustration and instantly attack people when you post.

Uomvp

Knight
I'm not attacking anyone and when I'm on I'm always around doing shit. I just think it's a dumb idea and the server has done great for how many years without the poker tables?

dull

Sorceror
I was from hybrid but i really dont want Demise to being Hybrid.
i won 800-1000kk on poker there,but i dont want poker like in hybrid here.
it can cause illegal action like teaming, multi clients etc...
after all i like the way of Demise now.

Reximus

Page
When I played on UOG: Divinity, all the pvpers were playing poker instead of pvping, probably the reason the shard is gone.

Slugworth

Squire
Destroy the pvp? What pvp? I think a poker table would be fun since there is no pvp and when there is its trash. Please elaborate on how it would ruin pvp that we dont have anyways.

Uomvp

Knight
Adding poker will discourage people from actually having to work to make money. Not many people will farm for jewelry anymore, collect bods or anything that the server needs. Why would you? If you can make a fast buck playing poker vs. continuing to contribute then why would you?

Poker won't destroy the server but it's not going to make anything better. People continue to come to demise and stay because of Eos and his teams work. Every week we are having more and more updates, stuff added etc..

Miles Logan tried to come to demise and advertise poker on hybrid. He lasted about 5 minutes with people at luna bank laughing at him n telling him to go F*** himself.