UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Poker

Bama

Bug Huntress
foreign japanese homos Fucking chinese gold farmers, thats why 90% of the population is foreigners.

So if the server got rid of the gay "foreign" Japanese and the "fucking" Chinese gold farmers thus losing (according to you) 90% of the population this would be better?
I don't understand
Please explain

See now I never said that, how are you getting that I said I would like to see them gone? I said that is what most of the population is, foreign bunkbed homos farming in their rooms all day. Most americans have jobs by now and don't have this kind of time to fight bosses on a 30 year old game. It's time we find new creative ways to get people suited up and out in the field so that pvp grows. There are still tons of people out there that love to pvp in the AOS era, sadly they are all on osi and don't want to "start over" with the same time it takes to get shit on OSI. Theres also a huge population of people that love to play poker, which would draw a lot more people to luna bank showing activity.. Like I said, it couldn't hurt.

You're a real peach, Heavy.
After watching your videos, you're the one that abuses essance of wind? Rofl figures, I'd almost say you're shard staff and I would think you'd think you would care more about pvp than to try and ruin it.

Just drop hes winded, just drop hes winded... That right there goes to show you they are absolutely fucked if they ever get touched with this spell, which is almost impossible when bola spammed. Lame ass tactic, hopefully there is some staff that actually know how to pvp and can see this being highly abused.

It also scares me to watch your videos due to all the mods you have done to your client, hopefully all of the people I'm fighting do not pvp with all of these mods.

It's not just basic shit... even the simple shit like making paralize fields into water tiles, bigger ebolts to see them easier when being attacked? Thats just some of the stuff you see that give him advantages over others... And no don't play the "well you can do the same thing" card, because not everyone is into cheating and modding.

Honiahaka

Sorceror
making paralize fields into water tiles, bigger ebolts to see them easier when being attacked? Thats just some of the stuff you see that give him advantages over others.
If you suck at pvp, modifying the art won't help you at all.
If your good at pvp, modifying the art won't help you at all.
Art has nothing to do with timers, mechanics and witt.

Edit:↑ what the **** does this have to do with poker? ↑

Personally I think a poker table could be a good thing for the eliteist rich on demise to throw their wallets at each other. Though if one person(s) has greater success it could cause gold to pool in an unbalanced manner more so then it already has.

Obviously you don't have any pvp experiance, things that mess with art is very beneficial.. You're telling me tree hack doesn't help you teleport better because you don't hit tree limbs? You're telling me that seeing para fields easier doesnt help you not run into them? And I guess that larger spell animations doesn't flag you that you're being attacked by some random hiding under a house casting on you.

hickman48

Knight

Edit:↑ what the **** does this have to do with poker? ↑

Personally I think a poker table could be a good thing for the eliteist rich on demise to throw their wallets at each other. Though if one person(s) has greater success it could cause gold to pool in an unbalanced manner more so then it already has.

Actully stumps are a big advantage in pvp try tellying around or behind trees without stumps miss clicking a branch 90% of the time will get you killed.

If you use razor trying to target people in wraith is such a pain in the ass as you have to pull the bar and set them as target with a hot key or with a spell. why he runs titans instead of wraths so its a bigger target to click on and bar pull.

As for ebolts spell icons the way armor looks stuff like that pretty much 0 impact on actual game play.

Honiahaka

Sorceror
So from what i've gathered,. it takes more witt and skill to play without stumps. Health bars are easy to pull with ctrl + shift after a lot of practice.
I've played uo for 16 years. Sure in layman's terms you all definitely make it sound like there is some great advantage to using modified art. In educated uo player terms learn the map, learn to use your arm and hand more effectively on your mouse. I know there is nothing I can say to nail this retarded debate but that fact is that some people stand on the side of a fence where the grass is just as green as the grass on the other side yet they say it's better on that side.
I can tell you from experience that I've never had issue teleporting anywhere, you only have to target a single pixel. If you can't re-act in the heat of the moment then that is why you are dead stumps or trees.
edit: and in the felucca facet trees don't have leaves, so it's even easier to tp around and see targets.

Yeah, you are a fucking idiot. I wont even respond with a decent comeback because you've took this to a whole new level. You obviously have 0 pvp experiance, like i've said before.

hickman48

Knight
So from what i've gathered,. it takes more witt and skill to play without stumps. Health bars are easy to pull with ctrl + shift after a lot of practice.
I've played uo for 16 years. Sure in layman's terms you all definitely make it sound like there is some great advantage to using modified art. In educated uo player terms learn the map, learn to use your arm and hand more effectively on your mouse. I know there is nothing I can say to nail this retarded debate but that fact is that some people stand on the side of a fence where the grass is just as green as the grass on the other side yet they say it's better on that side.
I can tell you from experience that I've never had issue teleporting anywhere, you only have to target a single pixel. If you can't re-act in the heat of the moment then that is why you are dead stumps or trees.
edit: and in the felucca facet trees don't have leaves, so it's even easier to tp around and see targets.

If you played for 16 years im sure you know that useing ctrl shift can also some times crash your game meaning that it would be retarded to use that in pvp since if you crash for 10 15 seconds or how ever long it takes you to relog then you would already be dead.

hickman48

Knight
Heavy Smoker - I see you shit talk all over these forums. you're a real piece of work man.

I've used ctrl + shift for 16 year and not once has my game crashed from it. Honest to god.

I dont crash every time but been plenty of times i did also use to have to turn the uo sounds off as it would crash my client.

http://www.uoforums.com/topic/4308-client-crashes/ post #4 on uo forums.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/control-shift-bug-part-two.211331/

also a post here its a shitty bug.