UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Poisoning Guide

Playsom!

Wanderer
Havagrim said:
I do it with razor.

What I do is this:

Open razor, choose to record a macro (name it psn or something). Then, you dbclick a keg (you should have atleast one in your backpack if yer gonna gm this skill, along side with one or two bottles), then you choose the skill psn, and click the bottle, then the weapon you wanna psn. Now, you stop the macro. Now, you need to set your first target (the psn bottles) to target as type. Do this by right clicking them and choosing it.
Then you can insert a paus, just right click in the bottom of your macro, and choose insert a pause. Set it to 9000 (9 sec) about what it takes before you can psn again.

Your macro should now look something like this:

Double click (keg (1940))
UseSkill Poisoning
Wait for target
Target by Type Green Potion (OF0A
Absolute Target
Pause 9,00sec

This is how my macro looks, and worked nice for me. Good luck, and I hope what I said made sence hehe..

its cool to put a if poisoned band urself in this macro :) and there is no need for 9seconds delay :)

Havagrim

Wanderer
No risk of flooding the server without any delay then, and therfore getting you dissconnected?

And yeah. The if psnd add is good if ye dont sit at the computer when you macro :)