UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Kllers

It's the fun of original UO, no duel system. Test yourself, or your team against blues, who gank just as much. Even their own if they accidentally go grey. I'm a blue character, but I enjoy hanging with PK's, and am currently going red because the fellowship is much better it seems. Reds look out for each other more. Heal and whatnot. But I have to admit I hate the death dealers. hehehehe. not that they aren't good. some of them rock, but damn they are bastrds!!! hehehehehehehe O-2 all the way baby.

zarag

Wanderer
Um, yeah, reds look out for each other, lol. Dude, hang out in bucs and watch for even just one night. You will see more reds killing each other there than you see reds and blues fighting. As far as I have seen so far, reds are like a bunch of fucking sharks on this server... as soon as one of them is vunlerable, BAM... <corp por vas flam corp por corp por>. There are a few that stick together, but only when fighting blues... as soon as theres no action there, it's time to kill each other. I have a thief that hangs in Bucs all the time to irritate reds, and I end up laughing my ass off at what they do to each other.

Well we have a guild, and we stick together. We have like 50 members or so. We do well. Take over bucs den. then move to GY in brit. It really depends upon the reds. Red fighting reds means nothing guilds are enemies. just cause we're reds doesn't mean that we like each other.

zarag said:
Um, yeah, reds look out for each other, lol. Dude, hang out in bucs and watch for even just one night. You will see more reds killing each other there than you see reds and blues fighting. As far as I have seen so far, reds are like a bunch of fucking sharks on this server... as soon as one of them is vunlerable, BAM... <corp por vas flam corp por corp por>. There are a few that stick together, but only when fighting blues... as soon as theres no action there, it's time to kill each other. I have a thief that hangs in Bucs all the time to irritate reds, and I end up laughing my ass off at what they do to each other.

I just think of blues with a shiny new paint job.. if a blue goes grey, he's not going to be nutured to say the least...

And most reds on this shard have them just to mess around with.. so if they feel like attacking anyone, they will.

dirk1971

Wanderer
reds wouldnt be so bad if they killed on on one but when your a blue and your minding your own buisness and then like 5 or more reds show up and gank you then run around saying they owned you thats just stupid. i say if your such a bada*s then go just one on one. then you can say that you owned someone!!!!!!!

BrandT

Wanderer
Haha, if you were so badass you wouldn't be whining about it. I pk solo and with my 2 guildmates. Most tamers have pets, so technically it wouldn't be 1v1 then... They still die 'cause most tamers are too gimped to hit their "all kill" macro, or recall out.

dirk1971 said:
reds wouldnt be so bad if they killed on on one but when your a blue and your minding your own buisness and then like 5 or more reds show up and gank you then run around saying they owned you thats just stupid. i say if your such a bada*s then go just one on one. then you can say that you owned someone!!!!!!!

Pk's attack you to kill you, not for a fight.. hence the gankage.

It's the same exact situation for a PK as for Blues. Blues do the same. I you are just chilling macroing or gaining skill, all of a sudden 10 blue guys pop out of a gate and BOOM, you either run or you die. If you want a fight, just duel them. They'll duel most of the time, cause they think they'll win. Most reds HAVE to learn to fight to stay alive. They can't hide in town all day like most the blues do....