UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Kllers

TeamKilla

Wanderer
Player Kllers

Whats the fun in killing other players? Why do they do it? Are they to afraid to fight an equal opponant? PK´s are nothing more than a bunch of low life cowards.

zarag

Wanderer
TeamKilla said:
Whats the fun in killing other players? Why do they do it? Are they to afraid to fight an equal opponant? PK´s are nothing more than a bunch of low life cowards.

OMG, please nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! not another thread like this! I know ur just a bored PK irl and wanting something to laugh at until tonight when the server fills up and you can log on and kill, kill, kill.

Ataris

Wanderer
its fun cuz people like you cant see its just a game and come here to complain.. PK/pvp is what makes UO good!

Character Name said:
Because it's fun to annoy people.. even though I don't use my pk any more.

LOL me and a m8 have taken the other side of the coin, we try and annoy the PKs by laughing at them, and getting res killed as much as we can.

makes for a fun time, see were Tamers and have nothing to lose when we die, most nights dragons kill us 40 to 50 times anyway so its a break when a red comes along LOL

Character Name said:
Hehehe.. indeed so... never said reds couldn't be annoyed as well! Grand fun.

hehehe I had one red a night or two ago, telling me to F**K Off and not to come back LMAO so I got resed and he left roflmao.

Funny stuff :p

Roman-hybrid

Wanderer
TeamKilla said:
He's from sweden...what else do you expect???

Que Cee

Sorceror
I reckon' "they" pk for fun, or if "their" wanting to be an ass at the moment, griefing people can be fun as well.

PK's aren't cowards, sure there's plenty of wusses' out there - but whenever I'd go into a dungeon alone vs. a couple of tamers and their pets/guild mates recalling in. . .

Brendino

Wanderer
say what you want about pk's how lame they are and shit but most likely everyone here has a pk character. i know i do and i could care less about gettin pk'd .. i actually think its funny most of the time if they know they cant beat you they call 10 of their friends its funny and a great thing to know that you got that person to take the time to call all of their friends :)

Brendino said:
say what you want about pk's how lame they are and shit but most likely everyone here has a pk character.

Not everybody! I have never had a PK in 2 years of play, but I do like the thief :)

and I think its fun to try and steal off people, gets some of them really wound up LOL shame that the job is pretty stuffed up after being nerfed so many times.

PK has no interest for me, no appeal, its manly connection/program/pots etc factor these days, now being a great thief that takes some serious skill and management.

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
TeamKilla said:

Judging by your name, I'd say you're a complete fucking moron.

drucifer

Wanderer
Judging someone by judging them by their online name , I'd say your a complete fucking moron.

ps. im just messing with you :)

Zilverz

Wanderer
TeamKilla said:

sure Pk/Redz do suck when your minding your own business trying to loot monsters. But consider yoursself lucky... Back in the OSI days .. before rune books .. you had to manually disarm your weapon ...cast recall then try and click on a rune ... nowadays .. it is a lot easier to port out

mattfoley

Sorceror
Zilverz said:
sure Pk/Redz do suck when your minding your own business trying to loot monsters. But consider yoursself lucky... Back in the OSI days .. before rune books .. you had to manually disarm your weapon ...cast recall then try and click on a rune ... nowadays .. it is a lot easier to port out

yep you can set a razor macro and bam you are gone in 1 push of a button

BrandT

Wanderer
LoL-O-Rama.

It sucks that I haven't been able to play too much lately. It looks like there has been a lot of pk'ing action.

brain2

Wanderer
Zilverz said:

come play rebirth, thats where its at ! :rolleyes: