UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pk Vs Di

Who will win the war?

• PK

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • DI

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Pk Vs Di

Mister Dank;380831 said:
Not important enough to go on the fridge? :<

The only magnet I have reads "Go Fuck Yourself." So I didn't think it would have reflected the meaningful message that your reputation would be trying to get across.

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

What are you talking about man? You cant drink legally either, and underage drinking does not make you a hard ass. It makes you become trailer trash in the crack of an ass.

Zyro

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;380834 said:
The only magnet I have reads "Go Fuck Yourself." So I didn't think it would have reflected the meaningful message that your reputation would be trying to get across.
Tape is the poor mans magnet :p

Cerebus

Wanderer

DIRECTIONS FOR REEFER: 1.) get drunk 2.) go pick up topgun 3.) go to vancha's 4.) bend over 5.) enjoy

Paulie

Wanderer

doza, everyone knows your full of shit, so your cocky attitude impresses no one. and if you claim you have 8 active members your almost as big a liar as paul. man up paul, you asked me if you can join, have the balls to admit it, its not like pk would kick you out, hell they would prolly take biggie if he asked.

Doza n Tanto;380835 said:
What are you talking about man? You cant drink legally either, and underage drinking does not make you a hard ass. It makes you become trailer trash in the crack of an ass.

lol makes me trailer trash, becuase im just another teen thats love's to get drunk with my homies? tell me how many teens 15-21 that dont drink. and dont name Disco because we alrdy know he doesnt.

Zyro

Wanderer

Doza n Tanto;380837 said:
I used it to tape your guilds mouth shut, as we rammed the PK wang in your ear.
Hahahahahahaha! Oh wow, that's so funny. YOU'RE SO ORIGINAL! Oh... Wait... No... Gay jokes have been around for much longer then that. Damn, too bad that painstakingly thought up burn has gone to waste now.

Cerebus

Wanderer

Chamilli0nAir3;380845 said:
Dude you didnt even come up with PK, so quit thinking ur so tight with that tag lol.

you created it with vancha. we voted bush as leader, and vancha as ronin. vancha cries, and you suck his dick. WE ARE PK, YOU ARE NOT.

good man i dont want to be PK man. you keep telling me to suck vanchas dick but seriously befor you talk could you take bush's dick out your mouth?

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

Paulie;380839 said:
doza, everyone knows your full of shit, so your cocky attitude impresses no one. and if you claim you have 8 active members your almost as big a liar as paul. man up paul, you asked me if you can join, have the balls to admit it, its not like pk would kick you out, hell they would prolly take biggie if he asked.

:p tell biggie, to come talk to me! Lets guild him up!!!

But no seriously, Im not cocky I just own.

And Dynamite, you cant even buy cigs.