UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pk Vs Di

Who will win the war?

• PK

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • DI

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer
Pk Vs Di

PK VS DI

Pk will declare war on DI tonight at 9pm eastern time.

Rules:
1) Gear drops, return it.
2) Looting aloud
3) Tram, Ilsh, Fel doesnt matter. Fight where ever we see each other.
4) Rez kills are for the weak, so dont do it.

DI , bring it bitch!

- President Bush

p01n7e

Sorceror
Re: Pk Vs Di

That's 4 with me and i'm not really that active.
First of all, we would gladly take your insurance AND itamz and no, we won't return them. Not to you anyways.
Second, take a chill pill - don't get overexcited because you dropped one di. (or any amount of di. members for that matter, considering the numbers you roll with).
And third - even if you do have the balls to send the war we won't accept it simply because the top ranked active member (out of 4 total) is an Emmisary.

Feel free to post anything you want disseminated, i lub breaking fantasies.

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

What I thought, you have enough members to field equally. And on top of your relationship with Dynamite and Vancha I think we can arrange something.

Or you guys can drop your tags and save your pride.

Paulie

Wanderer

lol, you know what i hear bush? i hear you crying and whining cause your guild has 3x the numbers of even zen and is still the worst on the shard (dg included) hell even paul from your guild just earlier was begging me to let him in di.. rofles... enjoy your zerg guild, they all fall in the end.

Doza n Tanto;380746 said:
Rules:

2) Looting aloud

So... when you loot someone you have to scream that you're doing it? Everyone make sure to bring some throat lozenges as you're sure to lose your voice.

Are reefer & vancha still in PK?

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

Enjoy the monopolizing spawns, and scrolls. I will.

For now, I just leave it at. DI wont war PK because they are trash.

Hey jump out your dumpster and clean yourself up DI, before you ever even think of stepping on my level.

- President Bush

and PS- Ill access you to vent just to say it to pauls face that he was trying to join. Because everyone knows, you never leave the Red Sox for the Brewers:(

Paulie

Wanderer

well, he asked in front of guinsoo, mae'var, and several others in front of brit gate. does it suprise you that your surrounded by a bunch of back stabbing losers? thats what happens when you recruit everyone and there mother bush. =)

and tbh bush your a fucking idiot lol, we are not in DI, its funny you would war a guild with like 2-3 members that even play anymore, btw bush how come everytime we are about to 1v1 ur whole guild comes? u talk about how ur some golden god or somethign but u cant 1v1 me worth shit.

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

Chamilli0nAir3;380770 said:
and tbh bush your a fucking idiot lol, we are not in DI, its funny you would war a guild with like 2-3 members that even play anymore, btw bush how come everytime we are about to 1v1 ur whole guild comes? u talk about how ur some golden god or somethign but u cant 1v1 me worth shit.

Hey AOL hard ass, your the fucking idiot.

Why dont you go back and chill with Topgun, because hes the only mother fucker who is going to listen to your BS stories in ventrillo. PEACE/GOOD RIDDEN

DI is a flop of a guild, cant even go to T2A without getting waxxed.

Demise is Zen Vs PK .

And honestly, Zen is the only fight we get. They might win at times, but we win are fair share of fights as well. On top of that, they hold people that have creditability. Pauli of DI, you have none and nor does your trash ass guild.

lol man your fucking worthless atleast i tryed to fucking help some people in the guild get better at pvp, but thats something u cannot do becuase ur not a fucking leader all u do is fucking yell.

Doza n Tanto;380777 said:
Good luck getting them into the play offs.

Hey man, with the Prince of Power Fielder, Gagne, Ricky Weekes, Ryan Braun, & Corey Hart... they definitely stand a chance. Ben Sheets is still a solid veteran as well. Lets not forget about Bill Hall too.

The Red Sox are definitely better, and have always been one of my favourite teams, but with the young nucleus of players the Brewers have acquired, I'd say they are a solid competitor for a division title this year, and a possible shoe-in for it next year with a bit more development from the young guns.

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

Chamilli0nAir3;380781 said:
lol man your fucking worthless atleast i tryed to fucking help some people in the guild get better at pvp, but thats something u cannot do becuase ur not a fucking leader all u do is fucking yell.

How do you expect to get a serious response from me when you have the mental capacity of a monkey? Seriously, not to rag on your chain but damn man you set yourself up to be abused.

1) Your Free shard trash, and a reject to everyone on this shard.
2) You dont help anyone, you help yourself more then anyone.
3) Criticize my leadership abilities? You left the guild YOU created in less then three weeks. I took it over because your as smart as a soap dish and take favor to fat retarded kids whos fingers are to chubby to push buttons for macros.