UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PK Proofing 7x7-18x18 Custom Home's (Guide)

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
PK Proofing 7x7-18x18 Custom Home's (Guide)

Large plots will not need a stone oven out in front, only small plots will need ovens on steps for maximum security!

HERE IS A 18X18 Design That I made, with an arena inside!

As you may have noticed, you can have a second floor in a larger house. Simple really, the floor tiles just cannot be over the ovens on the second floor, on the third and 4th floors you can have tiles directly over the ovens tho, giving you a full sized 18x18 on them floors.

You can make full floored rooms, this was just an arena safe design that I made, enjoy!

Updated 1/30/2012

Enjoy this guide, and may it help those new players macro safely in there homes, and/or small PVP homes!

A guide by Naruto!!

sssuuu

Knight
Re: PK Proofing 7x7-18x18 Custom Home's (Guide)

Put into guide section and deleted all the other posts so it fits in here, told the opening poster to fix the pictures and do it quick.

If picture are not suitable, then remove thread.

*Rides away on an emu*

quaklebush

Wanderer

Did the exploit get fixed? If not I did do this to a house, seems to work. Took a while to get the stone ovens to place correctly. Cool guide nonetheless! Never knew you could wipe out a tile in your house before... hehe ;)

deadbodies

Wanderer

with all them ovens in there you think this is a house for jews made by hitler

but seriously thanks for this find addition on how to

radeblud

Wanderer

thanks for sharing this guide.

I may try this out, but damn my house is small enough already! now its going to be occupied with ovens. arghh! but anyway that leads me to this question. Will this ever be fixed? or is it just going to be part of the game?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

radeblud;2140250 said:
thanks for sharing this guide.

I may try this out, but damn my house is small enough already! now its going to be occupied with ovens. arghh! but anyway that leads me to this question. Will this ever be fixed? or is it just going to be part of the game?

It will never be fixed, reason I had to think of a player fix for people. Its been like this forever :D

Kethinov

Sorceror
Is the oven trick still necessary to protect against meteor swarm or explosion potions on an 18x18 if you stand in the center and are completely walled in?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Yes, even if ur walls are on farthest edge like picture shown, I am attacking the guy in side he is in the center of the 18x18 in third floor and im throwing pots and MS hitting him. If you want to be completely safe your going to need to use the guide and stone ovens to prevent that exploit from happening. Short walls on the base of a home plot do not break line of sight for spell casting, so ultimately targeting under house plots has been doable since forever, my stone oven tricks count as walls that block two tiles each. By doing so the LOS is permanently blocked as long as your ovens are up :D

hamhock

Wanderer
Hi, excellent guide, but I have a few questions:

The first floor gets the ovens (the grass/ground beneath it actually)
Can I have the full second floor, including flooring, above these first floor ovens? I remember that ovens cant have a floor above them, is this rule negated by having the ovens sunken into the foundation?

Once I place them, IE, finish the first floor, can the house then be customized on level 2 and up without the ovens going into the moving crate? Any further customization at all possible after ovens are placed?

Thankyou.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Hi, excellent guide, but I have a few questions:

The first floor gets the ovens (the grass/ground beneath it actually)
Can I have the full second floor, including flooring, above these first floor ovens? I remember that ovens cant have a floor above them, is this rule negated by having the ovens sunken into the foundation?

Once I place them, IE, finish the first floor, can the house then be customized on level 2 and up without the ovens going into the moving crate? Any further customization at all possible after ovens are placed?

Thankyou.

You can have a second floor but since the following rule applys no floor tiles over deed placed items, what you would hafta do is build a structure in the center on the first floor away from the ovens that supports tiles to the second floor, leaving the same tile open to where the ovens are on the first floor.

Once you place the ovens, if you customize after placing the ovens then they will be sent to your house sign, ultimately having to replace them.

so with this the top floor becomes all walls in little squares??? and u just use what little room u have left on the first floor to macro?

Amerigo

Sorceror
Great guide! i've referred to it a few times. Any suggestions on making the 18x18 look better? for example using the first two floors and this guide, and then having a design after that?thanks!