UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PK Proofing 7x7-18x18 Custom Home's (Guide)

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Great guide! i've referred to it a few times. Any suggestions on making the 18x18 look better? for example using the first two floors and this guide, and then having a design after that?thanks!

Yea bein the house designer I am, when im not too busy at some point ill throw a list of designs that people can use or get ideas from.

playuo

Sorceror
is water tile essential to place?is 7*7 or 18*18 or both need?
why need removing the floor tile?remove one tile only or all?
is it meat only 1st floor need stone ovens to cycle,2rd floor or 3rd no need stone ovens?
7*7 can make pk house,is 12*12 can use as same way?Thx.....

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
is water tile essential to place?is 7*7 or 18*18 or both need?
why need removing the floor tile?remove one tile only or all?
is it meat only 1st floor need stone ovens to cycle,2rd floor or 3rd no need stone ovens?
7*7 can make pk house,is 12*12 can use as same way?Thx.....

*place any of the waterfall piece tiles

-do remove all floor tiles (where the ovens sit)

*yes only first floor needs the ovens to guard all floors

-yes 12x12 will work, all size custom houses will work

playuo

Sorceror
Thx...........
But if i donot put any water tile in my house,only put stone ovens,Can work?
And when is stone ovens put?because i put stone ovens in my plot frist,and design my house, all stone ovens become deed in store box.if i put it in my paper bag,i cannot open my bag when i designing.
If it put in after building my house?Thx.....U

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Thx...........
But if i donot put any water tile in my house,only put stone ovens,Can work?
And when is stone ovens put?because i put stone ovens in my plot frist,and design my house, all stone ovens become deed in store box.if i put it in my paper bag,i cannot open my bag when i designing.
If it put in after building my house?Thx.....U

You have to put the water tiles to be able to make the holes in your floor, so that you can place the stone ovens on the ground, to block the land of sight for pots and MS to be thrown.

So no it will not work unless you put the holes, and then the ovens in the holes touching the grass beneath your home.

Once you complete making the holes in the floor, you place the ovens and then do not open customize ever again,or it will send the ovens back to your house sign and then you will have to replace them.

So what you would do, is make your house design first, then do the guide as instructed to put the holes in your floor, then once everything is finished and the house is ready, commit it. Then place the ovens as instructed, and never customize your house again or else the ovens will be sent to your house sign, and you will have to place them again.

playuo

Sorceror
Water Tiles.JPG
Attack.JPG

i has place water tiles like under picture,and put stone ovens on the ground.
But i can also attact inside by useing " Earthguake" spell(like picture),2 spell can PK:eek:
what is i wrong or missing?or house is only can block MS not for earthguake?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Not really much more I can do to help you, if you cannot follow the guide. If you want ill do it in game for you at some point in time, would require you to transfer me your house tho.

You did not put holes in your floor , if you follow the guide it tells you how. Your ovens have to be touching the grass beneath your plot, you got the right idea with the water tiles where you placed them. Now you have to place a floor tile under those water tiles in customization mode, then delete them. After that move up one floor, back down another and you will notice that it deletes the tile beneath the water. Then you place the ovens :D

Also if you were in range even in the safe mode house, eq will still hit you. That being said, it still cannot kill you only redline you.

playuo

Sorceror
ok.JPG I has follow the guide,I find i miss to put floor tile in ground in frist time,and up and drown to make hole.
But,in second time,i put floor tiles,put water tiles,delete tile,up and drown,make a hole in ground,put ovens.
but i also can attact:eek: inside house,what is wrong?i think i need u help me to building in game,i will tranfer house in next time i see you on aim.Thx.......U...:)

KoNNaN

Knight
View attachment 75866 I has follow the guide,I find i miss to put floor tile in ground in frist time,and up and drown to make hole.
But,in second time,i put floor tiles,put water tiles,delete tile,up and drown,make a hole in ground,put ovens.
but i also can attact:eek: inside house,what is wrong?i think i need u help me to building in game,i will tranfer house in next time i see you on aim.Thx.......U...:)

This trick does not block earthquake. Earthquake has a range of (I think 8) tiles from the caster. You can not die to eq however it can mess with your training macros.

This guide makes it so people can not target under your house to throw potions or cast meteor swarm and chain lightning.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Ya you did it right now, no one can kill you in your house now.

EQ can still hit you, but it cant kill you, only things your blocking are pots, MS, CL ETC :D

playuo

Sorceror
I finally know what is the meaning of words "EQ can still hit you, but it cant kill you".
Thank You....Thx.....;)......thank.......

sssuuu

Knight
I finally know what is the meaning of words "EQ can still hit you, but it cant kill you".
Thank You....Thx.....;)......thank.......

EQ can kill you I believe but you need a lot of well timed EQs all at once, I know it use to work on champ spawns before they changed the area effect on blues vs blues. Never tried it on a player to kill them, but hell someone can do the Science once and see what they get.

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight
the bugs were supposedly fixed. ive seen very little people dieing in a safe house with no ovens around it.

Well I was quite sure it was just a couple insane people going around looking for anyone everywhere. Honestly there are tons of houses around that are super small that people are still alive and it stays like that for days. Makes me want to log onto my red and change that really quickly.

Yay for being a good neighbor.

*Rides away on an emu*