UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pirates

Fencermonkey

Sorceror
Re: Pirates

A few important notes should be made here. Bandits are just land-pirates and would take away very little from your original plan. That champ spawn used to be pretty well frequented, but I'm not sure if it still is. Pirates have to go into towns to rob them, no? Treasure hunts are a lot of fun, and can be even more fun if you don't use the runes/databases that lead you to the right spot.

I would go out on the seas and give you someone to pirate, but I really don't have any reason to be there.

I would really love to get a Felucca RP community active. I know that I love Felucca and only really go to Trammel for banking, The Lucky Crab, and Ilshenar (arcane gems/paragons). I made a post about a week ago, but nobody was really interested in RPing in Felucca.

Selkie

Sorceror

I wholeheartedly agree about Felucca RP being potentially awesome. I saw that post of yours and wished more people had been interested. I'm of the mindset that Trammel took something vital away from UO.

That being said, pirates aren't much fun in Trammel unless the guild is at war with another, which we're not. RP on Demise fizzled away to a mere trickle of late, and even if we turned to PKing and stealing, the only people we would find in Felucca are other PKs and the occasional brave resource gatherer.

Fencermonkey

Sorceror

Getting people to RP OR go to Felucca are probably the hardest things to do. It's very difficult to get people to try both.

LaRue

Squire

Fencermonkey;724360 said:
Getting people to RP OR go to Felucca are probably the hardest things to do. It's very difficult to get people to try both.

I will try both .. never really done RP but trying to get into it.. and well I have always loved fel ... been hunting and fishing .. and resource gathering and I never see anyone.. only place you see anyone is the gates and I suspect if I went to the champ spots

SirSotam

Sorceror

i have been on work lately so timezone is weird, except weekends.
i will be very happy to follow you anywere,no matter what the quest is, or who i have to kill.

Blackbeard