UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread

Cotton Candy

Wanderer
Re: Picture Thread

Dominatrix said:
Cotton Candy: "you killed a nightmare. so basically youre saying you can PvM?"

Lol, I didn't say it was me. I've never even seen di. in game :p
They just talk a lot of **** in IRC :)

oooohhh, ok. so you have a friend that knows how to PvM? right on :)

terathan33 said:
WTF are you felxing at, you look like a ****** stick figure trying to act tough. Go fix your gigantic nose and ears and come back when you acctually wiegh more than ten pounds. My advice is don't post pics with your shirt off if your under 12 years old.

tera, if your going to be making fun of other pictures I recommend posting yours first, sure everyone saw him pushing up his biceps but hey, at least he posted a picture..aye!

Dominatrix

Wanderer

At approximately 3:30 today di. was massacred in their own house in a 5v5 battle. 4 were dead in street and two nightmares to boot before they retreated into the safety of their house and began to ban the opposing force. They then called in massive reinforcements and began using some para MA para MA para MA method to try and force the enemy PKs away from their little house.
A dark day for di.
:(

pwned.nl

Sorceror

im a black rock lee : ]

Tanis said:
oh wow, they are? k time to post a different pic :(

EDIT***

1v1 thx.
btw if you want Tanis to flex you gonna have to put up a donation.

so "Wish You Knew"... take your "sexy.bmp" sh|t-stache an gayboi earing and shove it.

Look at the other one that Wish posted. You look bigger there. In the one you just posted you look smaller. You got served.

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer

I don't really care man... im 188 pounds 6'1 right now.. good size for a ****load of bball and swimming competitively
as for looking bigger, those pics are like 2 months old, diff angle n ****
btw not pushin em up probly just flex =P

do I need to go jump on the scales ?

haha

btw duxwig > all

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer

aie can we make a new thread called "Flame Tanis"? I'll handle each of you wan by wan.

I was born in Greece, moved to Belgium, Hawaii, Bali, Cali, back to Greece, back to Hawaii .. first language is french, now live in New Zealand

no identity crisis here.

Tanis said:
aie can we make a new thread called "Flame Tanis"? I'll handle each of you wan by wan.

I was born in Greece, moved to Belgium, Hawaii, Bali, Cali, back to Greece, back to Hawaii .. first language is french, now live in New Zealand

no identity crisis here.
You may be able to "handle" us but, can you handle a joke?

Zakk

Wanderer

Tanis said:
oh wow, they are? k time to post a different pic :(

EDIT***

1v1 thx.
btw if you want Tanis to flex you gonna have to put up a donation.

so "Wish You Knew"... take your "sexy.bmp" sh|t-stache an gayboi earing and shove it.

This is a joke right?