UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread

Terron

Knight
Re: Picture Thread

Tanis said:
oh wow, they are? k time to post a different pic :(

so "Wish You Knew"... take your "sexy.bmp" sh|t-stache an gayboi earing and shove it.

owned in the face, tanis wins round 1

Lynn

Sorceror

Well, I'm a girl too. Exousia, San, Akasha.. I know a lot of you from irc, :p I don't sit around at brit bank all day being a trammy. Most of you can find me in bucs, so if you want to duel, field fight, let me know and I'll be there ;) BTW for those of you who have not already seen me, here my pic as well.

Attachments

• jess dec 2.jpg
    jess dec 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 18

Countessa

Knight

Omg! Another girl. And yes I am as trammy as they get on Countessa, but I do pvp as well. :)

Lynn

Sorceror

Well Terron said that pic doesn't do me justice, so I'll post a semi better one. Here ya go :p

Attachments

• new one (Small).jpg
    new one (Small).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 17

duxwig

Wanderer

Terron said:
bcuz hes a nerd!

duxwig do you use your nerd powers for good or evil

What kind of question is that.
I cant legitimately answer without the agency hunting me down.

Dominatrix

Wanderer

Cotton Candy: "you killed a nightmare. so basically youre saying you can PvM?"

Lol, I didn't say it was me. I've never even seen di. in game :p
They just talk a lot of **** in IRC :)

terathan33

Wanderer

Tanis said:
oh wow, they are? k time to post a different pic :(

EDIT***

1v1 thx.
btw if you want Tanis to flex you gonna have to put up a donation.

so "Wish You Knew"... take your "sexy.bmp" sh|t-stache an gayboi earing and shove it.

WTF are you felxing at, you look like a ****** stick figure trying to act tough. Go fix your gigantic nose and ears and come back when you acctually wiegh more than ten pounds. My advice is don't post pics with your shirt off if your under 12 years old.

-God Bless-

Wanderer

terathan33 said:
WTF are you felxing at, you look like a ****** stick figure trying to act tough. Go fix your gigantic nose and ears and come back when you acctually wiegh more than ten pounds. My advice is don't post pics with your shirt off if your under 12 years old.

lol