UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pets killing me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gniknogard

Sorceror
Re: Pets killing me!!

in my experience telling it to Stop rarely makes it stop attacking me (whenever I accidentally smack it or something) but telling it to Follow has always made it stop attacking me or other people

Two Wolves

Knight

Two Wolves;811458 said:
Took this same GD out to two locations, blood elemental and harpy nest. In bloods, I noticed him going Gray once in a while, but did not give me any trouble. There he was always only fighting one opponent.

Later tonight, same week, in harpies he is going Gray and biting me. Not all out attack just a swipe, but sometimes will not stop and kills me. There he was having many opponents. I am not doing anything to mishandle him that I can think of. He is wonderfully happy, goes Gray and bites my face off. I resurrect, he is still gray but does not attack and turns Green again.

I have 115 lore 115 taming, not attacking him, keeping fed and Wonderfully Happy. The only things that are going on are: I am in a guild and GD is fighting multiple opponents. So, maybe I am dragging him away from the middle of a combat.

I was able to pretty much reliably reproduce this guarding pet turning gray and turning on me today. Most of the attacks I was able to survive using "all follow me" to stop him. But turning gray is bad in a group using macros that target gray.

It happens most often when there is a large group of enemies and I am moving around.

I have seen it happen when my GD looses line of sight on his target and comes after me.

I have also seen it happen that another player kills his target and he turns gray and does not attack me.

I am not mistreating or mishandling my dragon as far as I know.

Here is a screen shot of Pachua gray and at top loyalty level, just after another player kills his target.

Attachments

• Pachua_gray.png
    Pachua_gray.png
    217.8 KB · Views: 11

Two Wolves

Knight

I was able to pretty much reliably reproduce this guarding pet turning gray and turning on me today. Most of the attacks I was able to survive using "all follow me" to stop him. But turning gray is bad in a group using macros that target gray.

It happens most often when there is a large group of enemies and I am moving around.

I have seen it happen when my GD looses line of sight on his target and comes after me.

I have also seen it happen that another player kills his target and he turns gray and does not attack me.

I am not mistreating or mishandling my dragon as far as I know.

Here is a screen shot of Pachua gray and at top loyalty level, just after another player kills his target.

This is cropping up again this time with my Cu Shide. It happens in Solen Mines when he gets targeted by ants through the wall, moves away from me toward them, can not reach them, then comes back to me Gray and attacks.

This also happens in a pit with many drakes. He is guarding or targeted and gets kited away. Come back to me Gray and attacks. Attacks from Cu are too lethal for my tamer to stop in time.

I feed and check him. He is at maximum loyalty. I am not targeting him or giving commands that fail. It seems to have started withing the last week, and is happening a lot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.