UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Undead Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Traveler
I was noob. Burned a few hammers, i think it was even a copper hammer...
If it was now, I would never sell it for 1kk LOL

Frasier

Sorceror
Demon slayer + mana is very hard to craft, need really luck to get it...

You mean something like this? ;)

Whatever98

Squire
it's because it has the third mod, and is super slayer, and of the super slayers is undead. the third mod puts the odds up amazingly. put it this way, once you have mana leech undead slayer, as rare as that is. you then need to craft like 15 of them to get life leech as well

because there is still like 15 other mods that it could roll. plus has to be at least copper hammer to get that, half of those copper charges wont even get a third roll. what if some of your 15 undead slayers are in that 50% of your rolls, that dont get a 3rd mod? now you need 30! lol you see how probability works?

undead is super common dude, they've EVERYWHERE

in case you missed the edit :p

Whatever98

Squire
think i did it more extensively than this at some point, but this is from last year:

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/545920/#post-4023937

in theory you could make with a copper hammer, but odds are very low, like 1/1000 sorta odds
it's anything from copper-golden

most likely it's golden runic

trying to craft 3 exact properties with a copper hammer in probability is:

3/28 x 2/27 x 1/26 = 6/19656
= 1/3276 (1 in 3276)

bearing in mind that copper hammer would only have half it's crafts as 3 properties, we give 20 3 prop crafts per hammer, meaning in theory, it would take 163.8 copper hammers to be sure of crafting it with a copper hammer.

or ~80 bronze hammers.
with gold hammer odds go down significantly

golden hammer:
(3/28 + 3/27) x 2/26 x 1/25
anyone care to work it out? i cant be arsed working out what a fraction will convert 28ths and 27ths to be addable :S

84/756 + 81/756 = 165/756 = 55/252

55/252 x 2/26 x 1/25 = 110/163800 = 1/1489.1 (about 1 in 1500)

so all in all, you have about twice the chance to craft it with crafting 4 mod items, than you do with crafting 3 mod items

but remember super slayer is 2 rolls, cos it rolls slayer, then it rolls on what slayer it picks, there's also no slayer in the list of slayers i think, which is why some times they seem to drop a mod. so you're rolling 3 specific things just to get mana leech super slayer. putting a 4th mod on top multiplies the probability again, putting it up to like 1 in 15,000

Whatever98

Squire
im possibly doing this last step wrong, but if there's 25 mods left and you've already rolled the 3 rolls you want. the probability of hitting the 4th roll, would be x25, putting it from 1 in 3276 to 1 in 81900.

it's not exactly right though, because the roll for slayers shouldn't be out of the 28 possible mods, it should be out of however many slayer there are

but you get the idea.

sword is worth orne/gladi/sash sorta levels really, but not enough people play katanas to get that

Whatever98

Squire
if you threw in poison resist as an actual desired mod instead of just usable, holy shit man, the probability is up in the millions. it'll come in really useful though when im using luck gear, can weight it more to fire for demons, and just use the poison resist when it's undead like rotting corpses and stuff

shame the intensities are a little low but never mind, it's enough to leech full mana with slayer. it's a proper jackpot this sword

Whatever98

Squire

complete with careless death lol
give it 10 mins to process the higher resolution

my character is not really built for champ spawns tbh, but can do them. i figure the drops are done by damage done, so im not really that much worse off hitting 1 monster for 160 damage, than i am hitting 10 monsters for 16 damage

i've not bought it for champ spawns, but you can see from this why it fits the build nicely
pretty much the cost of 2 agapite hammers, im more than happy with that :)
have burnt verite and valorite and gotten a lot less

j_monroy

Squire

complete with careless death lol
give it 10 mins to process the higher resolution

my character is not really built for champ spawns tbh, but can do them. i figure the drops are done by damage done, so im not really that much worse off hitting 1 monster for 160 damage, than i am hitting 10 monsters for 16 damage

i've not bought it for champ spawns, but you can see from this why it fits the build nicely
pretty much the cost of 2 agapite hammers, im more than happy with that :)
have burnt verite and valorite and gotten a lot less

What exactly is your build?

Whatever98

Squire
stats.jpg

im still playing with stats a little bit after switching to stormgrips instead of nobility. should really have another 2 mana regen on arms, they have the resists i need and the lmc, but the +5hp that they have is over the cap anyway

gonna move some str to int i think, and the meditation is going to have to go back onto chiv cos im failing some casts at 65... shame tho cos the full suit is meddable - the 3 metal parts are all mage armor, and it doesn't count shield in passive mana regen. it was only nobility that wasn't med, but they made the resists a lot easier to get on sleeves

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
seriously though, i have sash because it gives me 2mr and 5 int, i have quiver because it gives me 5 dci. i crafted a goza out of 20 event shirts that cost like 250-650k each, i have burnt like twice this many hammers:
hammers.jpg
(they are all 1 charge, only started keeping the hammers for deco when i got my first verite)
i have not made a mana leech undead slayer in all that crafting, it's the only one i haven't made
(plus sooooooooooooooooo many coppers and bronze)

i've been using this one that i bought:
unde.jpg

and you think im not going to spend 15 mil on one like this.

hence the

:p

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
you can sorta see, but:

fey leggings (so you can have 65 dci and keep 45 dci when you divine fury)
rune beetle carapace (for mana and mana regen so you dont need focus/med so much)
gladi collar (can use mempho of fortune until you get one, better drops anyway)
cc (for 140 dex, stick to 120 until you can afford this)
mace and shield glasses (can use dph then captain johns if you wanted)
stormgrips or gauntlets of nobility
then i have earrings and boots to make up resists at the moment, dont need them if you use nobility though, you can hit all 70 with just sleeves (if you have gladi)
totem of the void (important to hit the lmc amount)
sash (minor bonus 2mr and 5 int)
quiver of infinity (minor bonus - 5dci)
dci/hci/fc shield (this is the tough one to get)

think that's pretty much it, then you just mash special moves with a mana leech katana

from those artis you have sleeves and jewels free to play with, you need 36 lmc for special moves, so arms need at least 7 i think lmc, you'll need fire and poison resist, or i think fire and cold if you use nobility, and less of each. on jewels, you wanna try to get fast casting so you can have 3 fc, 36 lmc chiv spells (4fc with a fc sword for pvp). then you want to try to make up to 65/35 dci/hci, so it becomes 45/45 when you use divine fury.

then there's a few mods slots free on arms and jewels, i go for 140 dex, so +dex on both jewels. and personally im looking for fcr and di at the moment, but you can try different stuff, +skills is nice. im not a fan of EP personally just cos im not in the habit of using potions

the most important thing is setting up hotkeys for the moves, so you can take advantage of the fast casting and stuff. otherwise you lose way more time than you save just moving the mouse about. dont need uosteam or anything like that tho

Whatever98

Squire
stuff.jpg

using these at the moment, the bracelet i found on a remote vendor for 20k :D

the arms i just bought the other day for 500k, as i say i dont need the 5hpi unless im using mempho, and they should really have 2mr, +mana on them. but lets me use grips and be full meddable

Status
Not open for further replies.