UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Undead Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Traveler
i'll explain why after i've bought it, but everything you have said is wrong :/

im not even being mean here, but you've said like 5 things which are distinctly wrong, and you've not even said that much lol
Ok. Waiting for your explanation :)

Whatever98

Squire
i'll just tell you what you've said wrong :p

1. no stamina leech - stamina leech is not necessary at all because most 1 handed warriors will have fast casting, so can use divine fury to fill the stam up
2. 30% ssi - again not needed at all, you always have full stam from divine fury, and the 10% ssi from it means you have max swing speed at 120 dex, which is the min you should have if you're using bandages - ideally you'd have 140, but either way ssi is not necessary, hit spell is a lot better cos you are double striking, that's the whole point of katana
3. 3 mod wep - if you wanted to be technical about it, they have to roll twice to get super slayer, life and mana leech makes 4(*), resist makes 5, energy damage makes 6. the energy damage is alright but not needed, most of the time you consecrate anyway, the poison resist is nice though! the 2 low resists from the artifact set are fire and poison
4. omg you are so wrong about slayers not being worth it. you forget that double damage means double leech. a mana leech slayer katana puts out insane damage on a single monster which you can only really match with a mana leech slayer double axe, because that also has double strike. this works because your damage is capped at 300% increase, when you get +100% DI you are adding 100% of base damage, when you double strike you are doubling the end result.
5. 10kk is not a good offer tbh, this sword is actually *worth* like 25-35 given the odds to actually craft it, but you wont get that because not enough people play the class. that's one of the good things about this class tbh, you can get awesome items pretty cheap because not many people look for them, it's the same for jewelry.

it's a pretty ideal wep if you're using a certain build. im gonna name it "a necrophilia tool", because of all the undead it's gonna rape. i've come to apreciate life leech these days, but for an ideal katana build it's only a 3rd source of healing. with slayer damage it'll be good enough to be first line healing, and it's still gonna be third line, i'll be practically invincible :p
plus it heals through poison, which a lot of undead like to do (also why poison resist is nice). undead also tend to be weak to fire, especially if someone is corpse skinning it, this means the energy damage is meh really because will be consecrated anyway, but also means it'll deal nice damage for the leech.
and it's in gold for the 40 luck ^^
undead and demon are in a world of their own among the super slayers tho, there's sooo many monsters they work on

(*) this is what makes it worth the money, it may only be 3 mods on the surface, but to get up to this point it needs to get 4 AND rolls, which puts the odds of getting it very very low, 3 is not so hard to get, but the extra roll for super slayer makes it 4, and that makes it low probability. everything after that is just a bonus.

Tanya

Traveler
I agree, can use katana without stam leech and ssi, no doubt.
BUT
for 10kk I will buy 111 copper hammers (90k each), each hammer has 40 uses, so we have 4440 uses to craft.
From those hammers I will craft every possible slayer + mana leech)))
:)

Whatever98

Squire
i think you will find if you actually do the math, that the odds are closer to 1 in 100,000 than they are to 6 in 4400

Tanya

Traveler
I have burned so many Bronze and Gold hammers and never got katana like this one...
How many gold hammer exactly have you burned? 50? 100?
Have you burned like 150 gold hammers and never got undead slayer +mana leech?
I will test on test server later lol

Frasier

Sorceror
You know, you can get a really good slayer if you are just lucky. Can't tell about how many Gold hammers, closer to 50 than 100 :)
Mainly been burning Bronze and when out of gold/ bods, Copper hammers.

Tons of Gargoyle and Orc slayers :p

If you go to test server, let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

Tanya

Traveler
i think you will find if you actually do the math, that the odds are closer to 1 in 100,000 than they are to 6 in 4400
I can not do this. The reason is simple: i didn't saw the source code, and don't know actual % of getting slayer and other mods.

Tanya

Traveler
You know, you can get a really good slayer if you are just lucky. Can't tell about how many Gold hammers, closer to 50 than 100 :)
Mainly been burning Bronze and when out of gold/ bods, Copper hammers.

Tons of Gargoyle and Orc slayers :p

If you go to test server, let us know how it goes :thumbsup:
No problem! I let you know! :)

Akka

Sorceror
welp just burned 15 bronze hammers and 1 gold for shits and giggles. all katanas, got 2 hml slayers... other was water ele, other spider. my 2 cents .D not a single undead/demon slayer.

not on test server.

Tanya

Traveler
i dont wanna read whatever98 explain[too long]... but if demon slayer and HML 50... can be sold for 10kk... just 2 prop...

so this with slayer + 2x leech... i think can have even more value like 10kk for sure...
Hello MMMartin!
Sorry but you are wrong, and I will explane in this post why. This is my last message in this topic, so please read it lol :)

The first thing:
Demon slayer with 2 prop, if this is radiant, can be used also in Semidar champ, and sampires can easy solo Dark Father with it.
Undead katana... not see much use for it, only 2 rooms in doom and maybe ancient lich...

The second thing:
Demon slayer + mana is very hard to craft, need really luck to get it... but undead slayer is super easy to craft LOL
I just was in the test server, right now, and burned there 10 gold hammers for Silver-Etched Mace
(if somebody don't know, this is undead mace, it comes always with undead property : http://www.uoguide.com/Silver-Etched_Mace)
From 10 gold hammers (300 crafts) I got 10 usable weapons, and 2 super good weapons.
The mace has no armor ignore like katana, so what? Its perfect weapon for 1x1 fight and very easy to craft. Everyone can easy get undead slayer weapon)))
Maybe this is the reason why not many players posted good bids on his selling thread ;)
Here are 2 best weapons, that I got from burning 10 gold hammers:

Cheers!

Akka

Sorceror
^ a slow weapon, with no special for pvm. try katanas, and not on test server. maybe than youll realize how much it stinks to waste those 10 gold hammers for nothing :| not trying to be a dick here thats just how it is.

Whatever98

Squire
the thing with katana is they can be perfectly good as 2 mod weps if they have super slayer and mana leech, with radiant and double axe you need at least 3 for them to even be usable

to get equivalent double axe or radiant scim, you'd need to have those 3 key mods, then have the bonus mods after that, making them way way harder to craft. silver etched mace always comes with undead slayer, but the important thing for the damage is double strike, it means you get double the rolls at leeching, and the damage means you only need 1 leech for full mana. full mana = 2 double strikes = 4 hits = 4 chances to leech

it's because it has the third mod, and is super slayer, and of the super slayers is undead. the third mod puts the odds up amazingly. put it this way, once you have mana leech undead slayer, as rare as that is. you then need to craft like 15 of them to get life leech as well

because there is still like 15 other mods that it could roll. plus has to be at least copper hammer to get that, half of those copper charges wont even get a third roll. what if some of your 15 undead slayers are in that 50% of your rolls, that dont get a 3rd mod? now you need 30! lol you see how probability works?

undead is super common dude, they've EVERYWHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.