UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Undead Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever98

Squire
nah, you dont wanna be spamming spells anyway cos you are easy to hit while casting, you just wanna cast once then hit or move. so you only need fc.

i do kinda want 2 or 3 fcr tho because sometimes you need to like remove curse to get rid of mortal, then remove poison, and it can be a bitch
(you clear those then the bandage heals, or let the bandage cure the poison if it's strong poison, then mini heal to keep you alive while you bandage again, or mini heal twice)
it would come in handy at times is what im saying, but it's not needed, defo not for pvm

*edit*
oh i have 2 on ring i see what you mean ^^
yeah it's handy, not necessary if there's like 25 di instead, but it's handy

that's kind of how it is tho, none of it on it's own is strictly necessary, but it's the best balance i've found, and it all works to compliment each-other, so making each bit better makes the whole a lot better. like you could build this with stacked di, stacked ep, stacked fcr, stacked errr... something else.. you get the idea

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
see my sig :p

but it doesn't matter too much, you can stack and use most mods effectively. everything helps, the only things you cant do without are hitting 36 lmc, 65/35 dci/hci, and 3 fc. beyond that you can weight it toward chiv heals, bandages, whatever.

i go 140 dex for faster bandages, 4/2 casting for chiv heals/cures/remove curse, and sacrifice things like EP and DI

the build is basically a really strong tank that can heal a lot and is very hard to hit in melee. then it shines on dps with mana leech slayers. otherwise the dps is pretty standard, but the survivability is epic because the healing is not reliant on anything and it has pretty much the highest defense possible, can walk into hell to have a look around :p

Status
Not open for further replies.